IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Are we up to a full XI of links yet this close season? There are probably more but does say something about how comprehensive the rumour mill is!  :facepalm:

GK - Bunn

RB - Fredericks

LB - Konchesky

CB - Maguire

CB - Carter-Vicker

CB - Lees

CM - Lingard

CM - Barton

CM - Edwards (Joe)

ST - Best

ST - Zamora

SUB - Murphy (Jamie)

The general acceptance is that there was a bid for Lingsrd accepted based on the reports and what a couple of posters with knowledge have said. Is that part true?

Alan Nixon the sports Journo on twitter has told a couple of us that the Lingard deal wont happen and the reason is that the player himself think she has'better options on the horizon'

Are we up to a full XI of links yet this close season? There are probably more but does say something about how comprehensive the rumour mill is!  :facepalm:

GK - Bunn

RB - Fredericks

LB - Konchesky

CB - Maguire

CB - Carter-Vicker

CB - Lees

CM - Lingard

CM - Barton

CM - Edwards (Joe)

ST - Best

ST - Zamora

SUB - Murphy (Jamie)

You'd be surprised by how many of those we actually enquired about in that list.

Some sign....some don't.

Doesn't mean the Club never enquired about them.

Plus you could make another list of players we've enquired about, that aren't on that list.

https://notquitetopflight.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/sky-bet-championship-season-preview-201516/

Worth a read, a fan from each club in the Championship giving a view on their team, which provides a good insight in to the type of business others have been doing.

I was the gentleman who wrote about City.

Wish we signed Fredericks yesterday!

Our business today may not be over yet...

I don't know what you know but from Cott's interview, when he was asked how the squad is shaping up for Saturday, he didn't quite know how to answer the question. Then with a Cott smirk he declared we will have a good team. If the interview was done before the announcement of Ryan Fredricks then that could be why but if it was done after the announcement then Sarg P  you could well be right. Nothing surprises me now with SC, and whatever happens this season he has certainly won me over with his astute management skills.

Andy Stockhausen ?@AndyStockhausen 4h4 hours ago 

@sparkyboy72 @bcfctweets Still trying to bring others in, but not sure anything else will be done by the weekend mate

Literally no point quoting Stockhausen, mate; guy is clearly completely out of the loop.

That's why Durden suggesting things might be afoot strikes me as interesting; less tendency for him to give it the Big Un on twitter.

Stockhausen was made t look a tart earlier this summer, and had no clue on this latest deal, that by all accounts sound like it was rumbling along a while.

Archived