IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Looking at Wikipedia he seemed to score 5 in 11 during his first spell at Preston, was recalled by Villa then went back at the end of January and only scores 2 in 17. Seems to me he could be used up front or as back up for Freeman, very happy if this guy signs

To be fair that was a good few months ago, things can change very quickly.

As for him, not overly excited. Can't remember Preston fans raving about him too much last season.

Messi wasn't available, don't get pleasing some people, young lad, loads of potential in a position we need!!

Messi wasn't available, don't get pleasing some people, young lad, loads of potential in a position we need!!

Too true.

Not sure what some people expect, we've just picked up a very promising youngster from one of the biggest clubs in the country.

Wilbraham will be 36 this year, Kodjia will need help in settling, having this lad in our squad can only be good news all round.

Looking at Wikipedia he seemed to score 5 in 11 during his first spell at Preston, was recalled by Villa then went back at the end of January and only scores 2 in 17. Seems to me he could be used up front or as back up for Freeman, very happy if this guy signs

He was on the bench for second spell mate. Couldn't get in ahead of Garner and Beckford.

Paul Anderson is signing for Bradford. Only 27, would have had him back.

Callum Robinson on loan from Villa is another I'd like to see here.

See Harry mentioning Hakeeb Adelakun, although he was quiet against us, he reminds me of Adomah with his pace and power. Wouldn't be against signing him either.

If you're listening Keith, I'd also like to see Maguire & Lingard sign for us. Thanks.

Am I now ITK?

He was on the bench for second spell mate. Couldn't get in ahead of Garner and Beckford.

Fair enough, I guess that's still a bit of a concern but I thought he really stood out when Preston beat us at The Gate last year so I'm happy with this- especially as Sherwood was talking him up last year

I reckon that's the forward line complete, just need a couple in midfield and a defender or two and we're ship-shape. What a difference a week makes, eh?!

Interesting that SC talks about him being able to play left in a front 3.

Got to be flexible throughout the season but still fully think we'll predominantly be playing 3-5-2. The signing of RF and all the talk of wing-backs and fitting in with our successful system from last season confirmed that for me yesterday.

It's an option. But I'd expect it's almost a certainty that we'll start the season playing 3-5-2.

I meant as an alternate formation, with 2 attacking mid players behind a striker when we're playing some of the bigger teams. I absolutely agree we'll be 3-5-2 tomorrow

Must take a lot to excite you then!!

Have a look at the Preston forum. Then you'll see why. I'm not knocking the signing or the player.

But I'm not going to get very excited over a player who spend most of 2015 on the bench for a League One team.

I am happy to have added another to the ranks however.

Have a look at the Preston forum. Then you'll see why. I'm not knocking the signing or the player.

But I'm not going to get very excited over a player who spend most of 2015 on the bench for a League One team.

I am happy to have added another to the ranks however.

Have a look at the forest forum

We've got a shit manager who only plays hoof ball and will get us relegated to league two according to them,

Have a look at swindon board about Flint

What other fans say is meaningless it's how hey perform for your club that counts but continue to write off a player you've never seen play and when it turns out to be a great signing don't come crying when you receive stick for your ill informed comment today

Archived