IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I saw Clucas started and scored for Hull, players like him (cream of league 1) should have been targets for us... instead of chasing unaffordables... which brings us back to Bradley Dack perhaps...or the Rochdale midfielder I've forgotton the name of...

Henderson?

If you get a chance watch Rochdales highlight and see the pass that he gave for one of their goals. Brilliant.

edit: i'll save you the time.. 1:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBH8XOydpCg

I saw Clucas started and scored for Hull, players like him (cream of league 1) should have been targets for us... instead of chasing unaffordables... which brings us back to Bradley Dack perhaps...or the Rochdale midfielder I've forgotton the name of...

Clucas joined a team just out of the prem with parachute payments to back up their offer, so affordable?, probably not.

Saw Pulis being interviewed after the WBA game tonight where he mentioned that several players would probably be leaving the club.

Anyone there who we should be looking at, realistically?

What are the chances of Pulis loaning us anyone?

Zero.

I really think the loan market will open up for us over the coming weeks and months. Just one small example is of Wolves who seem to have signed every player alive. Jed Wallace, mentioned on here as a possible signing and ended up at Wolves wasn't even on the bench on Saturday. It was the same with Tommy Rowe as well who was discussed last summer before he went to Wolves.

Not saying we are or should be after either of them but there will be similar things happening at every club as managers start to figure out their best teams and lots of players will be left out and might start looking for loan moves or permanent ones before the end of the month.

Archived