IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

unless it's written into his contract that he has to go on loan to Ipswich, I always quite liked Johnathan Williams of Wales/Palace. Can't see him getting much game time there.

Also Teixeira at Liverpool would be a player Id be trying to loan if I was in the Championship and they were open to it. Think he's back from the broken leg but I thought he did really well at Brighton last year.

Please....does anyone want to sign for us....could be one of the most exciting 9 days in our recent history coming up, given the money we appear to have, hope like the vast majority of this summer it doesn't end up in bitter disappointment....we need quality reinforcements through the spine of our outfield, surely we will have some quality brought in by August 31st

Vydra, Anichebe, Ameobi, Forestieri and Kenwyne Jones all available. They would all add experience and quality to our forward line and should all be on our radar.

I'll pass on Kenwyne Jones. If we couldn't afford Grays wages we definitely won't be able to afford Jones's!

Would like Vydra or Forresteri though.

I guess we need a powerful finisher in the Maynard/Gray mould.

Personally would like to see an Agard and Kodjia partnership when KA is fully fit, the movement and pace could really stretch defenders....something that could help Robinson too who I thought played well Wednesday.

Still think we need a different midfield option, both pack and smith played well against Leeds especially considering they were under constant pressure by their compact formation....just need to limit the diagonals.

Alan Nixon has just tweeted that Gary Hooper is on the move. Loan fee plus extras and described it as "What a statement signing."

Could it be us?

I just don't see Hooper has a fit for us. I hope this isn't us, it's very much plan C now, minimum

Are people seriously saying they wouldnt want Gary Hooper here?

I don't think we are in a position to turn our nose up at players of hoopers calibre

Yeah - I just don't see him as a fit, plus his injury record isn't great. If he came here then I'd support him, but there must be better options out there

Archived