IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Rather than spending 8M on Gray and the same happening to him?!

Damned if you do and damned if you dont....

Same could happen to any player, was merely pointing out during his short career so far Bradshaw has had a few lengthy spells on the sidelines.

He's a good little player, that's for sure

But as others have said, unless he's going to be an out and out attacker for us I'm not sure where he fits in the squad

Right wing back? Although we already have two... Is he better than both of them?

Right wing back? Although we already have two... Is he better than both of them?

Maybe - but Byrne has been available, for the right price, all summer. With Fredericks in and Little nearly back to full fitness, whether he's better or not there is no place for him there

If he was first choice I would've thought SC would've been in like Errol Flynn a while back

Living in Wiltshire I work with a few swindle fans, they've said Bryne has been playing right side of a front 3 this season, scored a hat trick the other day as well.. I know he's versatile as well and can play right or left full back so could potentially cover a few positions. Also fredericks was signed for around 250k? Maybe can be seen as one to be developed over the next 2 seasons, not sure he is good enough at the moment. Against Leeds he was arguably at fault for their first after trying to do a man on the right sideafter ayling had already committed on the overlap. For the second goal he lost us possession before there counter again by trying a chip when he had other easy passes.

Living in Wiltshire I work with a few swindle fans, they've said Bryne has been playing right side of a front 3 this season, scored a hat trick the other day as well.. I know he's versatile as well and can play right or left full back so could potentially cover a few positions. Also fredericks was signed for around 250k? Maybe can be seen as one to be developed over the next 2 seasons, not sure he is good enough at the moment. Against Leeds he was arguably at fault for their first after trying to do a man on the right sideafter ayling had already committed on the overlap. For the second goal he lost us possession before there counter again by trying a chip when he had other easy passes.

Didn't Fredericks play a fair few games on loan at Middlesbrough last season. He should be good enough now

Didn't Fredericks play a fair few games on loan at Middlesbrough last season. He should be good enough now

Yeah he did and I agree however based on last season and our first few games this season our tactics rely heavily on the wing backs, not sure if fredericks is good enough to be a key part of the system is more what I mean. He can hold his own but don't think he'll be as quality as Joe and Litts were last season

Yeah he did and I agree however based on last season and our first few games this season our tactics rely heavily on the wing backs, not sure if fredericks is good enough to be a key part of the system is more what I mean. He can hold his own but don't think he'll be as quality as Joe and Litts were last season

I imagine Little will be back in soon. He was on the bench against Leeds wasn't he?

I imagine Little will be back in soon. He was on the bench against Leeds wasn't he?

Shoulder injuries are highly complex and extremely hard to put right .They take months of physio to get back to something resembling " normal ". They are painful and often cause sleepless nights .

To then go out and risk further pain and damage takes a very brave person .

I'd like us to make a move for Nahki Wells. Was unbelievable at Bradford, but has stuttered at Huddersfield due to changing formations.

He's fast and knows where the goal is, could be the perfect opportunity for him to reignite his career.

I would prefer Bradshaw myself.

Lot taller, currently has a better goals to game ratio, probably on lower wage and its a definite step up for him.

Shoulder injuries are highly complex and extremely hard to put right .They take months of physio to get back to something resembling " normal ". They are painful and often cause sleepless nights .

To then go out and risk further pain and damage takes a very brave person .

He came through the under 21 match OK recently I believe? Hopefully he is not far away and lets also hope he can rebuild his confidence; shoulder, as you say, is complex and there will be that fear of knocking it again.

The chip was Williams!

All well and good us Suggesting players until we are red in the face, I just wish we could get some targets over the line. It's pretty embarrassing being turned down publicly for high profile transfers. Just smacks that were not good enough and sends a message to any other half decent players that no one decent wants to join us so why would they....

I'd love us to sign Byrne. It'd be like a WWE turn from bad guy to goody.

Did he ever do anything that bad? It was the Thompson twins, Toffolo, Branco etc that got stick.

Pointless going in for him, though. Two in the position already and I'm not convinced he's any better than Little.

Archived