IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I don't know about anyone else but the attention seeking weasels who waste everyone's time with made up shite p me off more than the idiot sags (Not a couple of our sensible Blue posters) who come on here

Wish the mods could / would ban these numptys

dont talk rubbish. Peter Crouch will never come here.

• Admin

Hey, I thought everyone decided you wanted these individual threads rather than binning ridiculous suggests in amongst the Summer speculation thread. You all argued against me in the vote on it too. Your bed, lay in it :P

Thread stays  :dancing6:

Hey, I thought everyone decided you wanted these individual threads rather than binning ridiculous suggests in amongst the Summer speculation thread. You all argued against me in the vote on it too. Your bed, lay in it :P

Ridiculous posts in the bullshite million page thread.

Something with sky/bbc sources with their own thread.

Anything started by Kachina/cottsciderarmy or Zyderarmy or whatever his name is... Deleted instantly.

• Admin

Ridiculous posts in the bullshite million page thread.

Something with sky/bbc sources with their own thread.

Anything started by Kachina/cottsciderarmy or Zyderarmy or whatever his name is... Deleted instantly.

That's what I said. Everyone disagreed at the time :(

Sod transfers, im still worried about Sheffield Utd.

made I laugh mate. But seriously with minus 4 games after the end of the 2014-15 season,  it's still theoretically possible for the Blades to pip us to promotion to the championship.They'd still be a fancied team if they were out of the League and down to 2 men and a dog.

Bournemuff chasing Lewis Grabban

If they got him - how about a cheeky bid for Kermorgant ??

At least JK could understand a teammate and when the rest of our French contingent fly in it will be tres bon

Haven't seen much of him but his stats look great.  :shifty:

Archived