IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Less than a week left to sign players, would be fair to say we need 3 more, no news seems to be getting released. I hope Cotts has got his cards up his sleeve and a lot of them!

I reckon we've given up on these fancy Dan bids and are actually putting in the work behind the scenes to obtain the realistic targets we need that will see us comfortably survive this season. Could have been done weeks ago but better late than never.

can't be bothered to read thru so can someone tell me what this threads about?

Kachina has re-registered under another name and pulled out two names from Real Madrid's reserves.

There have been some dog food based puns, but I forget why they started.

And someone wants Marmite licked off their arse.

I think that covers it.

Kachina has re-registered under another name and pulled out two names from Real Madrid's reserves.

There have been some dog food based puns, but I forget why they started.

And someone wants Marmite licked off their arse.

I think that covers it.

I say, steady on old boy!!

Why do I get the feeling we're not going to sign anyone before the window closes?

Loans after that perhaps, but just get the vibe we're not going to bring in any more on permanent contracts.

Think if we don't make a permanent signing from France by Monday you're probably right.

We have two on loan from The Prem already so theoretically could sign three more, not a route we have ever been down before, though.

Think if we don't make a permanent signing from France by Monday you're probably right.

We have two on loan from The Prem already so theoretically could sign three more, not a route we have ever been down before, though.

I get the impression loans were always a big part of SC's plans, but just not perhaps as such a significant part of it. Seems that unless we grab a couple more last minute, then they'll be the central plank of our recruitment.

If you haven't pulled by 12 you will probably end up with the less desirable or your beer goggles will be in full effect and you will think you've got a stunner. Seems a bit like our situation.

Apart from in our case the Premier League nightclub closes earlier than the club we frequent and the nice younger ones come in to get a late drink, so if you've not pulled by 12, there's some nice looking young ones to try and tap into....especially if you've kept some money in your pocket

For me, either one permie and one loan, or two loans.

Although should AEA go, we might bring in one more.

Archived