IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Owen Garvan has joined Colchester.

If my memory serves me right he was quite a tidy little CM. Surprised he's dropped down 2 leagues.

Wouldn't of minded him here. Although I see he was on loan at Bolton for part last season, not sure how he got on though.

Not sure about 'little' at 6 foot, but yeah he's a good signing for Colchester, not sure I'd have wanted him here though

Alright chaps, Swindon fan here awaiting abuse. Been told your after and close to signing Louis Thompson, who you may know is at Norwich after signing for them last January.

Pains me to say it but would be a cracking signing for you.

Cracking player. Saw one of your games last season, think it was away to Coventry? and he was outstanding on the night.

Surely nobody believes that this was a thread for a potential signing ?

It 's information on an ex-player that's all , calm down ladies !

It was obvious it wasn't a potential signing thread but it's content and purpose is a waste of time but what ever, you can post what you like I suppose.

Do we think that we may bring in a few shock, high profile signings, a few potential stars from the lower league, or absolutely nobody at all?

I've got a feeling we're all gonna be massively underwhelmed when everyone was expecting us to spend 10-15 million..

Like I said in an another thread, any one can make bids of 6-10 million full well knowing the player their trying to sign isn't going to accept our offer..

Do we think that we may bring in a few shock, high profile signings, a few potential stars from the lower league, or absolutely nobody at all?

If the reported 300k bid for Dack was true I'd expect City to complete that move by upping our bid. If we really actually want him I'd expect us to meet Gills. half way and end up paying about 600k..

Albert looks like it's not going to happen. Bradshaw, well, Cotts. was at the Walsall game, so who knows?

Think we're looking at lower league signings now, plus a couple of young loanees.

Really can't see any big surprises now apart from maybe from the foreign market.

Alright chaps, Swindon fan here awaiting abuse. Been told your after and close to signing Louis Thompson, who you may know is at Norwich after signing for them last January.

Permanent or loan?

If the reported 300k bid for Dack was true I'd expect City to complete that move by upping our bid. If we really actually want him I'd expect us to meet Gills. half way and end up paying about 600k..

Albert looks like it's not going to happen. Bradshaw, well, Cotts. was at the Walsall game, so who knows?

Think we're looking at lower league signings now, plus a couple of young loanees.

Really can't see any big surprises now apart from maybe from the foreign market.

No one coming in apart from one potential loan and one going the other way . . . .

I've got a feeling we're all gonna be massively underwhelmed when everyone was expecting us to spend 10-15 million..

Like I said in an another thread, any one can make bids of 6-10 million full well knowing the player their trying to sign isn't going to accept our offer..

So you think the club didn't actually want to sign Gayle or Grey and just did it for show? I'm sorry but there's cynical and then there's just being a bit crazy.

So you think the club didn't actually want to sign Gayle or Grey and just did it for show. I'm sorry but there's cynical and then there's just being a bit crazy.

I suspect that the club were making a statement of intent to appease the footballing world, the statement being that, if we wanted to we could sign these players we had the financial clout to do so, but behind closed doors the wages were always going to be an issue . . . . . everyone loves a good conspiricy theory . . . . .

I suspect that the club were making a statement of intent to appease the footballing world, the statement being that, if we wanted to we could sign these players if we wanted to and that we had the financial clout to do so, but behind closed doors the wages were always going to be an issue . . . . . everyone loves a good conspiricy theory . . . . .

I'm sorry I just don't buy it. I think that we knew we could get in the ball park in terms of wages but when it came down to it, both players had good reasons why they opted against us. There's still a bit of me that thinks/hopes Gayle will change his mind tho has already been stated Cotts probably won't go back there.

No one coming in apart from one potential loan and one going the other way . . . .

Just your opinion presumably?

Are you saying our first offer for Dack would also have been our final one?

Cotts. said he'd be continuing to try to get players in until the last minute so far too early to rule out any more permanent signings.

Just your opinion presumably?

Are you saying our first offer for Dack would also have been our final one?

Cotts. said he'd be continuing to try to get players in until the last minute so far too early to rule out any more permanent signings.

We were never in for him . . . .

Marmite?

I see Fernando Forestieri has been turned down by Leeds chairman for not being "mentally right". Not exactly sure what he means by that.

Would he be someone that we would be interested in?

Not ITK at all, but has scored goals at this level before and wouldn't cost silly money.

Thoughts?

Archived