IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Disappointingly it's looking like a squad padded by loan signings and no real experience added. The tiny squad is ridiculous. Does anyone know how many loan players we can sign/use?

We've signed two outfield players and one is a youngster for back-up.

We've let JET, Elliott, Cunningham and Osborne go - also lost Tavernier and Saville. Well done City.

It's a balls up alright. Wonder whether we can recall Osborne?

Nope, that was part of the deal.

Can't believe in a million years that if Cotterill knew we'd be in the position we are today he wouldn't prefer to have him on the bench than El-Abd.

My biggest worry this season is we end up losing some of our current crop of good players. Bryan and Smith in particular are playing very well and I expect Freeman to still come in well. If we don't recruit wisely we may need a major rebuild of squad next season which we will be a travesty. This squad, with additions, has so much potential. Great to see Reid coming through well similar to Bryan. I think we've done well so far, all things considered. Bryan took a bad knock in opening game, we had Freeman sent off in another, Agard still coming back, Fielding injured and with such a small squad could have been far worse. We've played some great football. I think Cotts will just as frustrated as we all are

My biggest worry this season is we end up losing some of our current crop of good players. Bryan and Smith in particular are playing very well and I expect Freeman to still come in well. If we don't recruit wisely we may need a major rebuild of squad next season which we will be a travesty. This squad, with additions, has so much potential. Great to see Reid coming through well similar to Bryan. I think we've done well so far, all things considered. Bryan took a bad knock in opening game, we had Freeman sent off in another, Agard still coming back, Fielding injured and with such a small squad could have been far worse. We've played some great football. I think Cotts will just as frustrated as we all are

This is the big fear of mine too. That we stay up but don't impress. We could lose a couple key men and while we could get decent fees that doesn't help if we can't recruit(which we won't if we don't compete). It's why it feels like momentum is gone. Unless this squad can get us to a 10th to 14th finish it could be another long summer 2016.

This is the big fear of mine too. That we stay up but don't impress. We could lose a couple key men and while we could get decent fees that doesn't help if we can't recruit(which we won't if we don't compete). It's why it feels like momentum is gone. Unless this squad can get us to a 10th to 14th finish it could be another long summer 2016.

Let's just stay up first (and finish the ground).

We have a squad of about 15 at present, anything above that would be some achievement.

Let's just stay up first (and finish the ground).

We have a squad of about 15 at present, anything above that would be some achievement.

I want to stay up no matter what. It can only help but if we barely stay up, what's keeping Bryan, Freeman, Flint and/or Kodjia from leaving if they have solid years. Granted we could lose them if we did well but wouldn't you feel more comfortable with keeping players if we had done well during the season?

It is all what ifs and I want to stay up but feels like we missed out on adding to a team that only needed a few reinforcements.

Where did you see that ?

Would be interested in where that appeared too.

Do think he'd be a smart addition; be that primarily as a centre back, or even as alre defensive wing back option (know he's played as a conventional right back; not sure if wing back though).

Would be a good signing for us - and the wages should be no problem.......

Agree if he is still as useful as he was when with us. I'm not sure he won't be commanding high wages, and with a possible pay off in his pocket... Just not sure about this one.

He holds the cards too. Transfer deadline doesn't apply to him anymore. His agent might advise him to gamble, keep himself fit with an aim of someone panicking in November and overpaying.

Wolves closing in on the signing of Nathan Byrne according to Transfer Centre Live on twitter.

Wolves are pissing me off. Much like QPR they seem to sign every player that moves. I don't blame a player one moment for joining a club for money but when you're not going to play it's just stupid. Byrne and Jed Wallace would be much better off here! 

Wolves closing in on the signing of Nathan Byrne according to Transfer Centre Live on twitter.

Wolves are pissing me off. Much like QPR they seem to sign every player that moves. I don't blame a player one moment for joining a club for money but when you're not going to play it's just stupid. Byrne and Jed Wallace would be much better off here! 

Not according to C5 football show and I really think that will hurt us big time

If it means anything Liam Moore is following us on Twitter...

That means a lot IMO. Only just started following us too so unless it's all pure speculation and he's interested to follow @bcfctweets then i'd say that it's almost certain we've got him, probably on loan. Would love it to be permanent though.

Great signing!

Would be a good signing for us - and the wages should be no problem.......

Absolutely so.

Now he's a free agent he can sign at any time plus of course he's a French speaker.

He's completely crackers but he'd be a very useful addition for a year.

Archived