IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I personally don't want to see Joey Barton playing for Bristol City.

The cigar incident at Man City. The ABH conviction. The prison sentence. Numerous incidents on the pitch over the years.

Has he mellowed out? Some might say yes, but 7 consecutive yellow cards in 7 games followed by a red for punching Huddlestone in the nuts in the 8th (a clever way to avoid 8 consecutive yellows I suppose) suggests otherwise.

He may well be a talented footballer but I don't want to see him associated with our club. My opinion of course.

After an excellent disciplinary record this year I personally can't see Cotts going in completely the other direction and sign Barton anyway, nor do I think he would come here. I'm sure when QPR went down he disappeared to France instead of playing in the Championship anyway.

Totally agree. Does not fit the Big John code of conduct.

Thanks guys still a rough time, sepia lily on top,of dealing with the ongoing dementia problems.

Genuine question; can you thing of a Sheffield based forward player we'd be after, possibly in line with a swap from a player who's not settled in his home life, thrpeoretically, of course??????

This no tumour just a very dupistanr rumour up ive heard, nothing more.

Thanks guys still a rough time, sepia lily on top,of dealing with the ongoing dementia problems.

Genuine question; can you thing of a Sheffield based forward player we'd be after, possibly in line with a swap from a player who's not settled in his home life, thrpeoretically, of course??????

This no defo just a very dupistanr rumour up ive heard, nothing more.

This no defo just a very dupistanr rumour up ive heard, nothing more.

Stevie May/Kieran Agard?  :dunno:

I'd keep agard I'd rather he be at the club then play against us, his pace cause's problems, he could take JeT's place as impact sub if we sign 2 strikers

From Wolfie's hypothetical question I'm assuming the City player in question in the potential swap would be a forward, and if he hasn't settled then presumably a fairly recent signing.

Hence my guess of Agard - that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to keep him, and of course it may not be a forward at all.

Stevie May has been mentioned by many on here as a signing they'd like to see, but looking at his Championship record it's less than 1:5 and I'd expect better from Agard than that.

What pace? I have rarely seen Agard outpace anyone.

You must of missed his first goal against Swindon then when he out paced the defence after a cracking ball from freeman beating the goal keeper to the ball and putting us 1 up

Posted as much in the Kyle Letheran thread, Olejnik's arrival surely means Pym isn't going to be a regular starter and so would probably be up for the move up the M5.

A logical move all round.

Never mind he, get one in who can score a few at the other end....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33006305

Sorry, had a op to remove (nasty tissue from bowel and colon! all over the place! shouldn't be posting! apologies lads.

I've had similar YS and hopefully, your treatment is as trouble free as mine was. Not pleasant but necessary was how I explained it.

Get well soon bud. :thumbsup:

Sorry, had a op to remove (nasty tissue from bowel and colon! all over the place! shouldn't be posting! apologies lads.

The anticipation of such a procedure is often worse than the process and subsequent recovery. The worst is thus behind you now Yorkie so you can start getting better now. Good luck with it all.

You must of missed his first goal against Swindon then when he out paced the defence after a cracking ball from freeman beating the goal keeper to the ball and putting us 1 up

It was a good goal but pace wasn't a factor in it. Agard being fast is a myth.

It was a good goal but pace wasn't a factor in it. Agard being fast is a myth.

Wow! Thats a hell of an illusion. I've seen it so many times I thought he really could move fast. I'm gutted that he keeps perpetuating this myth.

He really isn't fast!

Me and my mates have this argument all the time, Agard does have pace, but only in very short bursts, not Scott Murray pace, but more akin to Christian Roberts pace. But saying that I agree he isn't as quick as was made out when he signed!

So you think it's Beckford then H ?    

I do.

Beckford has apparently agreed terms with Leeds. I bet that will piss off Preston and Grayson.

But I could be wrong.

People need a stern talking to before they make the mistake of going to Leeds.

Archived