IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Rumours around these parts is that he's had chats with Burnley, Leeds and Rotherham and one indisposed for ther South, possibly Brum(.)

All rumoutprs but from a Rotherham lad was happy yo see Agard move to a bigger club, lots of gossip of Yupik np being homesick though, so wouldn't be surprised to see him mobpvmove on in the summer if a few strikers are gp brought in.

Let's just wait ands see.

15 minutes later and i still cant make sense of this :|

Exactly, with absolutely no leaks from the clubs - different to other regimes we've had - our targets are always a bit of a surprise, predictions on here almost always turn out wrong.

I agree. However, its the targets we miss out on we rarely get to know.  

Exactly, Joey Barton, Dwight Gayle etc are all totally unrealistic unless they agree to a monumental wage drop.

I'd prefer us to be signing young hungry players with a point to prove anyway.

Barton Gayle....Who knows!....We will be signing hungry young players, however with Wade Elliot moving up (or out) an experienced Championship and above player in that basic mold is likely

Barton Gayle....Who knows!....We will be signing hungry young players, however with Wade Elliot moving up (or out) an experienced Championship and above player in that basic mold is likely

It is but it won't be either of those. It's wages, I expect an experienced centre half or centre midfielder to give us experience along with Wilbraham.

When I read comments and speculation here, i am really wondering if some people have not understood why and how we achieved what we did last season. There is a type of player we now sign, and the vast majority of names mentioned here are far from that profile, and more a return to the terrible past. Under 24, on an upward trajectory with the possibility to improve, or experienced players, one year deals, with impecable  character that will assist and improve the younger players. 

Also no mention of players we have under contract who we will look to move on. 

I agree some of the suggestions are unrealistic, we will sign one or two more 'experienced' pros to help the younger ones through the season I reckon, especially now Wade wont be on the playing staff.  Someone like Chris McCan as previously mentioned may be a good shout.

It is but it won't be either of those. It's wages, I expect an experienced centre half or centre midfielder to give us experience along with Wilbraham.

Probably not...I suspect SC already knows he wants to replace WE. Look toward someone he has had before I would guess!

I can reliably inform you that Jermaine Beckford (excuse the possibility of a spelling error there as its late and I have no fluffin energy to check or cross ref or whatever its called.. oh yeah verify).. where was I .. oh yeah i can reliably inform you that Jermaine Beckford (excuse the.. oh done that already sorry) is definitely or rather was definitely ...rumoured to be coming to City ... by me in an earlier thread somewhere on this forum. I was putting 2 and 37 together and coming up with BS3 and it seems that the supposed fact that he is or has done a pre-sig with a Championship club that remains un-named because of club privacy rules and because the Gaf is on holibags may point to a City signing. Since those last two points are or might be pertaining to City.

e & o e

Without prejudice.

Source with no sugar.

Probably not...I suspect SC already knows he wants to replace WE. Look toward someone he has had before I would guess!

Chris McCann or Kyle Lafferty wouldn't surprise me. Not sure about names for an experienced defender, like you said could well be someone he's had before. Any idea which centre halves were at Burnley?

I can reliably inform you that Jermaine Beckford (excuse the possibility of a spelling error there as its late and I have no fluffin energy to check or cross ref or whatever its called.. oh yeah verify).. where was I .. oh yeah i can reliably inform you that Jermaine Beckford (excuse the.. oh done that already sorry) is definitely or rather was definitely ...rumoured to be coming to City ... by me in an earlier thread somewhere on this forum. I was putting 2 and 37 together and coming up with BS3 and it seems that the supposed fact that he is or has done a pre-sig with a Championship club that remains un-named because of club privacy rules and because the Gaf is on holibags may point to a City signing. Since those last two points are or might be pertaining to City.

e & o e

Without prejudice.

Source with no sugar.

So you think it's Beckford then H ?    

Chris McCann or Kyle Lafferty wouldn't surprise me. Not sure about names for an experienced defender, like you said could well be someone he's had before. Any idea which centre halves were at Burnley?

Dunno if their times crossed at Burnley but I certainly wouldn't say no to Bikey coming back. Only worry is he's been around the houses a bit since Burnley.

I going to throw the name Radi Majewski of aborting ham Forest into the mix.

Maybe not as young as we'd all like at 28, but can score goals and pick a pass from midfield and was a regular starter under Cotts at Forest where he's now surplus to requirements.

NB. I'm going to leave auto correct's version of Nottingham alone. I think it's funnier.

We're looking at Lee Camp according to today's papers.

we are going to be linked with just about every goalkeeper who is ether free or into their last month of the contract,

I wouldn't worry about it until we actually sign one, 

I think frankie is better then camp and don't think he'll challenge him, but wouldn't bother me if true

Archived