IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I know, let's sign every player on a free over the age of 30. Bound to have plenty of experience to give us a chance in the championship. Let's sign them all on 3 year deals and give them each 10-20k a week. It's a full-proof plan. Never been done before, what do we have to lose?.....

Not everyone will turn out like Nicky hunt surely?....

Let's please not suggest anyone over the age of 28 please.. Pretty much a waste of a post otherwise

I know, let's sign every player on a free over the age of 30. Bound to have plenty of experience to give us a chance in the championship. Let's sign them all on 3 year deals and give them each 10-20k a week. It's a full-proof plan. Never been done before, what do we have to lose?.....

Not everyone will turn out like Nicky hunt surely?....

Let's please not suggest anyone over the age of 28 please.. Pretty much a waste of a post otherwise

yea elliot and wilbraham were ******* shocking weren't they I wish we never wasted money on those wasters

I've just spent a few days in the West Midlands area visiting potentials hospital for me, met some very enthusiastic supporters of West Brom, Wolves and a couple of Walsall lads who were absolutely glowing with admiration for our team.

Interestingly the guy from Wolves said that Saville maybe on his way back here, he said he's very capable of being excellent in the championship but has had a few nupighles and that's hampered his full fitness, he's now "match fit" and agame to us at about 80% of his potential fitness levels, wolves are keen to offload him and there's rumours that he wants to come back to Bristol.

He's only 21 and has some important experience, he'd fit well into Elliot's role, I for one would welcome this deal, of course this is all rumour.

According to the Walsall lad he's told me that there's a bid waiting for Bradshaw and that 3/4 other clubs including ourselves are vying for his signature, interestingly he thought he wasn't ready for the step up quite yet, although that could have been a veiled attempt to dissuade me of my interest. He said SC has watched him a few times and that BT is looking at a couple of their young uns.

It's all a load of rumours but I'd take both Bradshaw & Saville, there's also an oldham defender I wouldn't mind seeing brought in as cover for JB but that's besides the point.................

None of the above is fact, it's just rumours picked up from chatting to locals about football, although as I've said above I'd be happy if they were true.

I've just spent a few days in the West Midlands area visiting potentials hospital for me, met some very enthusiastic supporters of West Brom, Wolves and a couple of Walsall lads who were absolutely glowing with admiration for our team.

Interestingly the guy from Wolves said that Saville maybe on his way back here, he said he's very capable of being excellent in the championship but has had a few nupighles and that's hampered his full fitness, he's now "match fit" and agame to us at about 80% of his potential fitness levels, wolves are keen to offload him and there's rumours that he wants to come back to Bristol.

He's only 21 and has some important experience, he'd fit well into Elliot's role, I for one would welcome this deal, of course this is all rumour.

According to the Walsall lad he's told me that there's a bid waiting for Bradshaw and that 3/4 other clubs including ourselves are vying for his signature, interestingly he thought he wasn't ready for the step up quite yet, although that could have been a veiled attempt to dissuade me of my interest. He said SC has watched him a few times and that BT is looking at a couple of their young uns.

It's all a load of rumours but I'd take both Bradshaw & Saville, there's also an oldham defender I wouldn't mind seeing brought in as cover for JB but that's besides the point.................

None of the above is fact, it's just rumours picked up from chatting to locals about football, although as I've said above I'd be happy if they were true.

I doubt we'd sign saville, he offered us nothing and had one decent game against west ham,I can't see him ever challenging Smith or Pack in the middle of the park,

Bradshaw on the other had is a player I would love us to sign he's got a great future ahead of him

"Nupighles" is my new favourite word.

Wouldn't touch Saville with a barge-pole, don't mean to sound harsh. To me, seemed too light weight for league one, certainly wasn't an improvement on anyone else in same position. Would be worried if he was viewed as an adequate replacement for Elliott

I doubt we'd sign saville, he offered us nothing and had one decent game against west ham,I can't see him ever challenging Smith or Pack in the middle of the park,

Bradshaw on the other had is a player I would love us to sign he's got a great future ahead of him

He's only very young still remember, how many runs of starts did he get? Impossible to judge on his cameos

He's only very young still remember, how many runs of starts did he get? Impossible to judge on his cameos

a player needs to come in and improve what we've already got, Savalle doesn't do that, he could dislodge smith and pack and there is nothing suggesting he'd dislodge them if he came back, he's still got 2 years left on his contract as well so wouldn't be cheap,

I feel there are better options out there like Ben Reeves from MK Dons for example

a player needs to come in and improve what we've already got, Savalle doesn't do that, he could dislodge smith and pack and there is nothing suggesting he'd dislodge them if he came back, he's still got 2 years left on his contract as well so wouldn't be cheap,

I feel there are better options out there like Ben Reeves from MK Dons for example

Yes but how do you know that if he hasn't had a run of games? Impossible to judge - look what happened to Smith!

I barely watched Saville as I was away most games during in his loan, so I don't have an opinion. It's just the principle of not really knowing until a player has had a fair go.

Yes but how do you know that if he hasn't had a run of games? Impossible to judge - look what happened to Smith!

I barely watched Saville as I was away most games during in his loan, so I don't have an opinion. It's just the principle of not really knowing until a player has had a fair go.

I agree, and coming in to a settled side where each are already used to their respective roles is never going to be easy. Like you I wouldn't infer that much from the little bit of gametime he got whilst here.

He was nowhere near as for as the other lads, that showed, with a good pre season its very possible he could regain the form & continue to improve, he was not in the league 1 tram of the year for nothibg,. Maybe wolves is not the right "fit" for him, of course its all its and buts, undoubtedly he has some quality about him at the moment he's not getting chance to show it.

I'm not saying we should sign him, let's just not right him off, anyway I thought we were signing Pirlo & Lampard so no place for him anyhow!!!!!!!!

Need to seriously consider 4 players just released by Newcastle.

Jak Alnwick GK

Remi Streete CB

Adam Campbell ST

Ryan Taylor RWB/CM

Wasn't Taylor out injured for something like 2 years? Plus he's 30 odd now. Would rather go for Rosenior

Archived