IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Water under the bridge. Scores settled. We're up, they're not. Wasn't there some history with Mark Little before he came here? Players move on, it's us fans who tend to remember & hold grudges.

I disagree - did you see Mark Little's twitter during the playoff final?

Also, Lee Power is an arrogant individual. I imagine he won't sell to us if he can help it.

I remember those days - Vincent Pericard and Quincy Owusu-Abeyie one year. Never recall us signing any though in our championship years!

Don't forget Peter Brezovan and Eremenko (who everyone wanted to sign).

Certainly brought variety to pre season!

Bristol City will sign Christoffer Nyman from IFK Norrkoping #bcfc

I see Norwegian striker Christoffer Nyman is being linked with @bcfctweets - there is absolutely nothing in this particular rumour! Next?

Might seem pointless posting this but it is a rumours thread :shifty:

• Admin

Also, Lee Power is an arrogant individual. I imagine he won't sell to us if he can help it.

Nothing to do with Power, Stephens is at Southampton.

Swindon are going to be in trouble.....

They knew that if they didn't get promoted they would lose huge numbers of their squad...and that's going to happen.

Byrne, glad win, luongo, kasim, fotheringham, loanees all off....

Relegation contenders next season surely, going to be difficult for them.

I see Norwegian striker Christoffer Nyman is being linked with @bcfctweets - there is absolutely nothing in this particular rumour! Next?

As it's often been noted that Stockhausen has picked up rumours from this site, this may have some legs!

Swindon are going to be in trouble.....

They knew that if they didn't get promoted they would lose huge numbers of their squad...and that's going to happen.

Byrne, glad win, luongo, kasim, fotheringham, loanees all off....

Relegation contenders next season surely, going to be difficult for them.

As they were last August, but look what happened. Impossible to judge how anyone is going to do 10 weeks before the seaskn starts and hardly any signings have been made. I agree though, it'll be tough for them to pull another 7-8 rabbits out of hats.

I suspect Power would sell anyone to anyone for the money and would be particularly pleased to take Lansdown's cash if there was enough of it.

However, I would be genuinely shocked if SC was willing to buy any player from Swindon. I think this one runs a bit deeper than the water which runs under the bridge.

football_bigger.jpgFootieNews2012 ?@FootieNews20121  15 hrs15 hours ago

6932f658d3f7b42fba9e1993f278b9c2_bigger.Andy Stockhausen ?@AndyStockhausen  9 mins9 minutes agoEast, England

Be nice if Stockhausen could at least get the bloke's nationality right.

He's Swedish.

Id like to know why that jerk nearly always marked our players as a 7 for most games , total tosser in my opinion .

To be fair, I think Stockhausen has done some good pieces on City this year, which probably wasn't difficult, to be fair. I don't ever read match reports in papers, I tend to find the ones are here are more accurate

What that he won't be coming? Certainly hope so if his appearances are accurate; played 4 times since 2011?... Has he gone awol?

Ha, really! Easy money!

We need a captain now Wade's gone. Joey Barton has been released by QPR. Yes we probably wouldn't have much chance of getting him, but he could relish an up and coming club and a captain's role. Would be a cracking player to try and sign.

QPR also released Brian Murphy, he would be a good keeper to bring in, only 32 and genuine competition to Frankie.

Wages wouldn't be giveaways obviously but at least no transfer fees and plenty of experience.

I love barton , i know he's a dumber but what passion !

Me too, gives 100% all the time and talks sense. Comes across to me as someone who will be a very good manager one day and a lot of young players could learn an awful lot from someone like him. He's mellowed a lot in his thuggish style this past 2/3 years but is a quality midfielder who isn't afraid to get forward or track back. He'll probably end up abroad, but I would be chuffed to bits if SL and SC decided to try and tempt him here as club captain, it would certainly be an indication we mean business.

Archived