IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Depends what they're looking at, he did very well at Portsmouth for example in very testing circumstances.

while the rumour is rubbish, the thinking behind it is, he's been a sucsessful league one/ championship manager, he wouldn't be expensivie and he's use to working in a director of football set up, all pro's that would go for him at newcastle,

the problem would be their fans who will be demanding a big name who has played for the club in the past,

while the rumour is rubbish, the thinking behind it is, he's been a sucsessful league one/ championship manager, he wouldn't be expensivie and he's use to working in a director of football set up, all pro's that would go for him at newcastle,

the problem would be their fans who will be demanding a big name who has played for the club in the past,

My point here is how do we KNOW it is rubbish. I would be very very surprised and disappointed if it happened, but it's a bit of a random rumour to be totally written off. It is very out of the blue.

My point here is how do we KNOW it is rubbish. I would be very very surprised and disappointed if it happened, but it's a bit of a random rumour to be totally written off. It is very out of the blue.

because he said his source was bbc bristol yet there is nothing on bbc bristol about it, therefore its rubbish

because he said his source was bbc bristol yet there is nothing on bbc bristol about it, therefore its rubbish

No, it's not as simple as that. He could have been told by someone from BBC Bris. Believe me, if this was happening we'd be the last to hear about it. It would be very hush hush in the interests of Newcastle, us, SC, Carver and lots more.

Even if it's true, it's only an interview.

No, it's not as simple as that. He could have been told by someone from BBC Bris. Believe me, if this was happening we'd be the last to hear about it. It would be very hush hush in the interests of Newcastle, us, SC, Carver and lots more.

its newcastle a so called big club, if it was even romotely true it would be in the papers all over sky sports and would be on the betting lists for the next managers job at newcastle,

its on none of those its only from one tweet from one fan I can safely say its bullshit

its newcastle a so called big club, if it was even romotely true it would be in the papers all over sky sports and would be on the betting lists for the next managers job at newcastle,

its on none of those its only from one tweet from one fan I can safely say its bullshit

I don't necessarily believe it myself, but people are far too quick on here to dismiss anything they don't like the idea of.

It's not totally implausible, if it is happening then you're right, soon it'll be national news. But as I said, it its in the interview stage, it will be kept hush hush. Likewise, if it's in the interview stage it's not really a story - I'm sure they'll interview lots of candidates.

I don't necessarily believe it myself, but people are far too quick on here to dismiss anything they don't like the idea of.

It's not totally implausible, if it is happening then you're right, soon it'll be national news. But as I said, it its in the interview stage, it will be kept hush hush. Likewise, if it's in the interview stage it's not really a story - I'm sure they'll interview lots of candidates.

no it would because its newcastle, look at how quickly the Mclaren thing was in the news, it was with in hours of an aproach,

remeber Cotts is under contract here, they have to aproach the club before they could talk to him, it would be in the news just as quick as mclaren was

no it would because its newcastle, look at how quickly the Mclaren thing was in the news, it was with in hours of an aproach,

remeber Cotts is under contract here, they have to aproach the club before they could talk to him, it would be in the news just as quick as mclaren was

I don't think so necessarily, if it is happening it'll be in the news soon enough though.

Only a handful of people need to know at the interview stage, and it's not in the interests of bcfc or nufc for it to be in the public domain. If they want to, they could theoretically keep it quiet.

If the tweet was from the last 24 hours I'd agree with you, but if BBC Bristol had this info they'd have published by now- why risk losing their scoop?

If the tweet was from the last 24 hours I'd agree with you, but if BBC Bristol had this info they'd have published by now- why risk losing their scoop?

That is true, I was thinking the same. If it is true, only reason I can think of is emphasis on discretion by bcfc - perhaps threat of BBC Bris losing access if they abuse it?

I'd be very, very surprised if this were true. QPR or someone is more plausible.

That is true, I was thinking the same. If it is true, only reason I can think of is emphasis on discretion by bcfc - perhaps threat of BBC Bris losing access if they abuse it?

I'd be very, very surprised if this were true. QPR or someone is more plausible.

Not 3 days after appointing Ramsey it's not.

Yes I know that, I was merely stating that would be a more likely destination if they had an opening.

ramsey will be gone by xmas, if he cotts starts well it could well be his destination, circumstances will play its part

He was let go today.

he rejected a new contract just looked it up, so could be truth in it, he is a winger tho' so maybe we are looking to play him wingback or changing postion like we did with freeman (If true)

Archived