IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

So we have had Drogba, Pirlo and Barton. Anymore ridiculous suggestions?!

Yaya is looking for a way out of manchester...

any free transfer suggestion isn't riduclous imo unlikely but not beyound the realms of it happening ater all the james rumour was pretty much panned by all and then he signed

Yaya is looking for a way out of manchester...

any free transfer suggestion isn't riduclous imo unlikely but not beyound the realms of it happening ater all the james rumour was pretty much panned by all and then he signed

that didn't end well though did it.....

that didn't end well though did it.....

we could of had 4 keepers infront of that defense and still had the same outcome, I've think we've proven that by the other keepers since him that were "rubbish" here only to go on to better things, Gerkin and Heaton

we could of had 4 keepers infront of that defense and still had the same outcome, I've think we've proven that by the other keepers since him that were "rubbish" here only to go on to better things, Gerkin and Heaton

Totally agree with what you are saying, just meant that the so called bigger name players don't always come and fit into the team and have the effect that we were all hoping for. James was a good keeper in his day, defenders in front of him were shoddy during his stay in bs3

Totally agree with what you are saying, just meant that the so called bigger name players don't always come and fit into the team and have the effect that we were all hoping for. James was a good keeper in his day, defenders in front of him were shoddy during his stay in bs3

oh that I can agree with, any big name players wanted to come here have to be on our terms and fit in with what we got, I think Barton would fit in well just don't think we could ever hope to match his wage demands, he'd do a good job at somewhere like stoke for a season or two, or would even be a great signing for Bournmouth,

Barton might be a unlikely signing, but then so was Paul Hartley really, and those saying we no longer need the sort of experience that the likes of Wade provided are getting way ahead of themselves - as much as signing a player like Barton might be reaching, so is thinking that getting out of League One means we are even close to being a capable Championship side with no additions.  

Who knows who'll come in the door, really?  Imagine we'll have some that will surprise us in terms of being from out of the blue, but then under SC those have tended to turn out to be excellent, so bring it on.

I personally don't want to see Joey Barton playing for Bristol City.

The cigar incident at Man City. The ABH conviction. The prison sentence. Numerous incidents on the pitch over the years.

Has he mellowed out? Some might say yes, but 7 consecutive yellow cards in 7 games followed by a red for punching Huddlestone in the nuts in the 8th (a clever way to avoid 8 consecutive yellows I suppose) suggests otherwise.

He may well be a talented footballer but I don't want to see him associated with our club. My opinion of course.

After an excellent disciplinary record this year I personally can't see Cotts going in completely the other direction and sign Barton anyway, nor do I think he would come here. I'm sure when QPR went down he disappeared to France instead of playing in the Championship anyway.

Interesting, would make sense.

As for his summer generally, no one on here has any gossip do they! All random stabs in the dark. I miss the days of Yessir's titbits. Can't believe we've had a whole day discussing Joey Barton - pie in the sky !!

Archived