IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

• Admin

When you say rumour, where have you heard this?

Had a look on social media sites and can't find even a dodgy transfer account that mentions this guy. Found something on google linking him with that team from Germany that begins with M that I can't spell but that's it.

It's on the "made up transferrumours" website. And now it's on otib too.

19 clicks of <next> to get to the last post, those that like to keep all transfer rumours in one thread must realise there is no goto last/latest post on mobile so is a total pain in ass!

Have to say that my mobile goes straight to the last page first !!!!!

• Admin

19 clicks of <next> to get to the last post, those that like to keep all transfer rumours in one thread must realise there is no goto last/latest post on mobile so is a total pain in ass!

As soon as you have read a thread, your next visit to the thread goes to the latest (unread) post.

Harry, have you seen much of Tom Thorpe the Man Utd U21s captain who was released today?

Many Utd fans rated him more highly than McNair who got a lot of minutes for Utd this season and don't really understand the reason to release him.

Hi Ian,

As redcherryberry has said, the lad has had a few injuries, which this early in his career might be a turn-off for some, particularly Man U.

The lad is clearly talented, and I'd be more than happy if we were interested.  He'd not be an immediate 'First XI' signing but certainly one worth a gamble, as he could turn into a star, or at least a saleable asset.  If he was to come here on 'back-up' wages and be prepared to be patient, to learn and develop more, play his part from the bench initially, I'd take him in an instant.

Mention in the previous post of interest from Leicester, which may well be a possibility, but I'd see him as more likely to drop to the Championship and build what could be a good career from there.

Don't know how to post the link on my phone, but this has to be the most laughable rumour yet.

Courtesy of 'the transter lads' on Twitter:

Rotherham United are eyeing up Bristol City's Luke Freeman as they look to strengthen their attacking options".

Don't laugh too hard!

Don't know how to post the link on my phone, but this has to be the most laughable rumour yet.

Rotherham United are eyeing up Bristol City's Luke Freeman as they look to strengthen their attacking options".

Don't laugh too hard!

Rotherham? If they're the only team in for him I'd be mighty happy!

Here are some players who I think we should be realistically looking at signing. Note that all these players are out of contract come July 1st 2015:

Premiership :

Joe Dudgeon (24 yrs) LB - Hull City

Mark Oxley (25 yrs) GK - Hull City

Jak Alnwick (21 yrs) GK - Newcastle United

Adam Armstrong (18 yrs) CF - Newcastle United

Kwesi Appiah (24 yrs) ST - Crystal Palace

Luke Garbutt (22 yrs) LB - Everton

Damian Martinez (22 yrs) GK - Arsenal

Championship:

Matt Mills (28 yrs) CB - Bolton Wanderers

Elliott Hewitt (21 yrs) RB/RWB/RM - Ipswich Town

Mark Beevers (25 yrs) CB - Millwall

Sean Scannell (24 yrs) LM/LW - Huddersfield

Joe Lewis (27 yrs) GK - Cardiff

Lee Nicholls (22 yrs) GK - Wigan

Joe Mattock (25 yrs) LB/LM - Sheffield Wed

League 1:

Theo Robinson (26) ST - Doncaster Rovers

Sanchez Watt (24 yrs) LW - Colchester United

Sam Walker (23 yrs) GK - Colchester United

Scottish Premiership:

Fraser Kerr (22 yrs) CB - Motherwell

Callum Butcher (24 yrs) CB - Dundee United

Don't laugh too hard!

Transfer lads is a Twitter account run by a 13 year old with an hillarious imagination..

Why was this even posted?

Why not? Just saying that it is a funny rumour.

I don't use this forum often, and have just realised I should of posted it in this thread and not started a new thread.

I apologise for this cataclysmic error and I hope you OTIB regulars who are so hurt by this are not too traumatised.

I'll see you all in August, tala then.

• Admin

Why not? Just saying that it is a funny rumour.

I don't use this forum often, and have just realised I should of posted it in this thread and not started a new thread.

I apologise for this cataclysmic error and I hope you OTIB regulars who are so hurt by this are not too traumatised.

I'll see you all in August, tala then.

Apology accepted ;)

Though you clearly were highlighting how ridiculous the rumour was so I don't think it was needed anyway.

Archived