IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Asked my friend and he said the two players have already agreed terms and everything has been in place for the past week, but a hold up in administration and another small issue means that the players can't be officially signed until Monday but both are agreed deals. He would not pass on anything about either player.

Expect a club announcement on Monday.

Asked my friend and he said the two players have already agreed terms and everything has been in place for the past week, but a hold up in administration and another small issue means that the players can't be officially signed until Monday but both are agreed deals. He would not pass on anything about either player.

I expect the phone lines were down .

I'm not being intentionally pedantic but my skepticism radar is flying - before I get blamed for no-one ever wanting to pass anything on I'm not having a go, I'm not calling you or your mate a liar or anything of the sort :surrender:

I'm being a bit of a negative nancy because of the bit in bold. I'm pretty certain no player can be 'officially signed' until the opening of the transfer window, which is 1 July. All that could happen now is a pre-contract agreement - which would be the 'agreed deal' would it not?

Roll on Monday and hopefully my skepticism being proven misplaced :)

Archived