IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Take your point that wages could be a stumbling block. But I doubt his demands would still be that high, can't imagine he'd be on that money at Charlton

Has he been released from his contract early, then? Thought he was on a two year contract at Charlton?

Decent player, but don't see him replacing any of the current back three, who I imagine will at least start the season as first choice, and if we're looking for squad players, would rather chance it on someone younger.

Has he been released from his contract early, then? Thought he was on a two year contract at Charlton?

Decent player, but don't see him replacing any of the current back three, who I imagine will at least start the season as first choice, and if we're looking for squad players, would rather chance it on someone younger.

No he has one year left but is free to leave

are we linked with anyone with the initials km? cause I saw a Bentley gt on the motorway heading towards portishead with the reg 8 KM could be just a normal guy but worth a punt

Nah.......that's Kylie Minogue, she's got a gig tonight at Portishead working mans club...............

are we linked with anyone with the initials km? cause I saw a Bentley gt on the motorway heading towards portishead with the reg 8 KM could be just a normal guy but worth a punt

Kevin Mabbutt.

What's his registration plate?

I was at a party with his uncle about 6 weeks ago, my cousin knows him well, maybe that's our in to having a chat with him?

At last!!! A firm rumour backed up by someone knowing someone related to someone somewhere.

Don't think it will happen though, surely Baker will want too much dough.

Anyone seen him at the Oven Gorge Hotel ?

Yh he just booked the janitor's closet for 30 minutes. Looked like he was joined in there by Mary Berry

Archived