IGNORED

Cole Skuse Premier League Talent

Donkeeebles

7 hours ago, Collis1 said:

Pack isn't underrated IMO. I don't think he will ever be good enough for the Championship and I am not sure why SC is persisting with him.

Skuse was better than Pack at the same age so your argument seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I am always pessimistic about players returning to the same club so I wouldn't say I want Skuse back.  But if I was any other Championship manager I would take Skuse over Pack every day of the week - even with the age gap.

You are literally taking about a completely different caliber and level of player.

Nice to see that your aggressiveness doesn't just come out in your politics.

it's called opinion, still allowed in a free country I believe.

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

:facepalm:

It's a poor reflection on the depth of footballing knowledge of some forum users when they fail to see what a class act Cole Skuse was and obviously still is.   :grr:

Its a reflection of the fact that people who dont play football think only attacking players are gifted or have talent. In order to win you have to stop the 'gifted' players on the other side from scoring. That takes a different type of skill that doesnt involve fancy flicks, bicycle kicks, step overs and nutmegs, namely dogged determination and an ability to read the game. Baker showed that in spades on Saturday, but guess what he wasnt MOM. Baffling 

On 11/23/2015, 9:55:55, Donkeeebles said:

A selection of opinions from 2012:

Interesting views. Anyone agree/disagree? :whistle2:

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

:facepalm:

It's a poor reflection on the depth of footballing knowledge of some forum users when they fail to see what a class act Cole Skuse was   :grr:

Have you read the comments in the thread above Robbored?

Are you really saying you think the likes of Harry, recherryberry, glyn riley, fka dagest, reddoc, smokey live, Alex#40, Bristol Rob, Wolf of West Street etc. are all ignoramuses and somehow inferior to you when it comes to 'football knowledge', 

I'm pretty sure more than one of those listed actually scouts players, so I'm in no doubt they have vastly superior football knowledge when it comes to judging the contribution and ability of a player than you do.

Time you got a new cliche, btw, that one's not only irritating it makes you look absurdly big headed and downright ridiculous.

Archived