IGNORED

MARLON PACK BANNED

thatchersgold

1 minute ago, thatchersgold said:

Marlon pack banned Saturday yeeeeeeeeessssssssss

I'm not his biggest fan, however he does the job he's asked of by the current manager, who have we to fill his boots? For one tedious reason or other we DONT have a squad large or one competitive enough to be able to swap and choose how or who we play, so MP ban is definitely not a positive, unless of course BR comes in and can leap like a salmon, crunch the tackles and still be quick, creative and offensive, unfortunately I doubt this or he'd be playing already, fingers crossed for Saturday!

Don't get me wrong, he was poor vs Rotherham on Saturday however he has held his own this season in a fair amount of games. Considering the limited options available to us due to lack if squad depth I can't see how this is a positive. Think issue with pack is people never took to him when signed for club as didn't come in and play overly well therefore people are happy to bash him when he has bad game.

Korey had an equally poor game Saturday, but no one mentions this. I'm one of Koreys biggest fans however his performance was equally as bad, giving ball away, getting caught out of positions etc etc. 

Also people thinking Bobby will now get a game, don't hold your breath, Cotts played Joe Bryan in Midfield when Smith was out vs Ipswich - expect the same vs Blackburn as Reid is a totally different player to Pack

1 hour ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Not a fan then?

Is it the hair cut?

Uncle TFR

We've only two defensive midfield players and one will miss the next game. If Smith is injured we'll have none.  And you're celebrating!

6 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

In a sadistic way I hope that Freeman could be banned for a game so that Bobby Reid has to start for once. Does that make me the same as the OP? Albeit I'be put it better with no yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh

No, but it is kinda perverse. Shouldn't the hope be that the manager makes a change and not on us to lose a player for a game or two.

FWIW I too hope to see Bobby start, but I'd be much happier with Freeman on the bench if he wasn't cutting mustard.

4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

In a sadistic way I hope that Freeman could be banned for a game so that Bobby Reid has to start for once. Does that make me the same as the OP? Albeit I'be put it better with no yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh

No that's not good, there's obviously a reason why the management and coaching staff don't think Reid is ready to start ahead of freeman. We're not privy to all the stats and running information they have and mostly just remember a key pass they made or goal. 

1 hour ago, YorkshireSection said:

I'm not his biggest fan, however he does the job he's asked of by the current manager, who have we to fill his boots? For one tedious reason or other we DONT have a squad large or one competitive enough to be able to swap and choose how or who we play, so MP ban is definitely not a positive, unless of course BR comes in and can leap like a salmon, crunch the tackles and still be quick, creative and offensive, unfortunately I doubt this or he'd be playing already, fingers crossed for Saturday!

This

Pack is doing the job that the team and SC requires to be done. Whether he's the correct person to do it is open to debate, but that isn't Pack's fault. The amount of people getting on his back against Hull was well ott

Please feel free to name the alternatives in the squad to do this role better than Pack currently is

40 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

No that's not good, there's obviously a reason why the management and coaching staff don't think Reid is ready to start ahead of freeman. We're not privy to all the stats and running information they have and mostly just remember a key pass they made or goal. 

Oh yes of course id rather Freeman was on the bench but without 5 open goal misses and 8 own goals I don't see Reid being brought in at all. 

He's a key player,not easy to replace. Can't see the delight in one of our own players being unable to play.

Very interesting to see how we line up against Blackburn. What are the options, apart from change in formation?

Straight swap for Bobby Reid?

Ayling in midfield, Moore at CB?

Sign a midfielder on loan...(oops)

Archived