IGNORED

Season ticket questionnaire sent out last week - please read

Dollymarie

Which stand you you sit in and did you receive the email?   

228 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone, wondering if you can all help me out with a bit of research.

The club sent out an email last week asking about season tickets and where people are intending to/want to go next season.  I know of several people (myself included) who did not receive the email, and so I am hoping that people could vote in the following poll to let me know if they did/didn't receive the email, and what stand they currently sit in.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

The club sent out an email last week asking about season tickets and where people are intending to/want to go next season.  I know of several people (myself included) who did not receive the email, and so I am hoping that people could vote in the following poll to let me know if they did/didn't receive the email, and what stand they currently sit in.

Where are the following options:-

No Stand and yes I received the email?

No Stand and no i did not receive the email?

Just because we are overseas does not mean we would not, given the chance, buy a season ticket... it would give the club an idea of overseas support no? Irrelevant I guess. OK carry on.

and by the way Dolls... and in all seriousness, brilliant job as always.. :)

The club seem to think that I can be contacted through my dad who is the main season ticket holder under the Bristol Sport online system, when I don't live with him anymore. I've given them an up to date email but I don't think they've ever put it into their database. Moreover I can't buy tickets using my season ticket online because any account details (I assume) are registered to an old hotmail account I got rid of years ago, that they probably transferred over from the old database.

Your Season Card Renewal - Short Survey
Inbox

Bristol City Football Club
to me
7 days ago
Details

YOUR FEEDBACK IS VITAL TO US

Please take 3-4 minutes to help us with our 2016/17 Season Card planning ahead of the opening of the brand-new redeveloped 27,000 Ashton Gate Stadium this summer.   

This survey will only remain open until midnight on Sunday 21st February.

Thank you for your time and continued support. 

58 minutes ago, RedM said:
Your Season Card Renewal - Short Survey
Inbox

B
marketing%40bristol-sport.co.uk?at=AF6bu

to me
7 days ago
Details

YOUR FEEDBACK IS VITAL TO US

Please take 3-4 minutes to help us with our 2016/17 Season Card planning ahead of the opening of the brand-new redeveloped 27,000 Ashton Gate Stadium this summer.   

This survey will only remain open until midnight on Sunday 21st February.

Thank you for your time and continued support. 

I had no clue if I had received it or not:  seeing this screenshot jogged a memory, I did, and I responded.

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

No worries, just voted. I received it fine.

V strange that you didn't? It didn't fall into your 'spam inbox' did it?

12 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I think what we learn from this and the other IT cock ups is that we need to appoint someone to run the IT systems that actually understands IT and systems.

Or that many people who did actually receive it didn't realise they did (how? It was pretty clear what it was) or were too busy and didn't respond. (It took 2 mins to fill it out)

How would an IT guru legislate for apathy or lack of attention..? 

23 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Or that many people who did actually receive it didn't realise they did (how? It was pretty clear what it was) or were too busy and didn't respond. (It took 2 mins to fill it out)

How would an IT guru legislate for apathy or lack of attention..? 

The technology is there for them to monitor how many people have opened/read the email.  The SC&T when we have done surveys are able to tell how many people have clicked to open the surveys for example, and then clicked on links within the survey. 

It seems that almost half the people who have voted in this poll (189 in total have voted at the current count) did not receive this email, which frankly isn't good enough. And that's only for those on OTIB.  The club can't claim to have done this properly which is what I was attempting to highlight.

Archived