IGNORED

Season Ticket Delivery? (Merged)

Agard Days Night

23 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Didnt think we got new ones anymore n just use last seasons( unless you're a newbie waiting for one ). 

I would think we would all get different ones, new ones with the new sponsors names on etc. I understand they start being sent out from Monday.

9 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Let's hope Monday is the day!

From Monday, staggered over the week I would think. Please don't panic if yours doesn't land on your doormat on Tuesday morning. 

1 hour ago, fanjita said:

Panic, why the concerns? Still two weeks to go, the same thread every season

It's fair enough to want to know when they're going out especially when you've changed seats, the club has been known to make mistakes in the past (eg I know someone who's seat had been sold twice) and also the post isn't particularly reliable these days

3 hours ago, fanjita said:

Panic, why the concerns? Still two weeks to go, the same thread every season

It's the same thread every season because it's last minute delivery every season, and nobody has any real faith in City's ability to properly organise anything related to tickets

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

It's the same thread every season because it's last minute delivery every season, and nobody has any real faith in City's ability to properly organise anything related to tickets

Too true,i remember i few years back they had to get a few players to deliver season tickets the day before the first game. Still,it made a good PR stunt.

2 hours ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

Too true,i remember i few years back they had to get a few players to deliver season tickets the day before the first game. Still,it made a good PR stunt.

Yeah, Had our delivered by a player on a Friday evening. Didn't want to break their spirits by telling them that they had actually arrived that morning. The next day I had three more arrived, one for somebody that I didn't even know.

I hope those days are gone. 

Will never understand why the Season Tickets are sent out so late. Very unprofessional . The contrast between the administration of Bristol Sport and Hargreaves Landsdown is staggering.  I am lucky enough to have some financial dealings with HL and their phones are also answered immediately by a real person and any correspondence is dealt with swiftly and  accurately. Same owner but completely different customer service in all matters.

Many supporters will be away on Holiday now and  will be sat on a beach worrying if they will arrive for their return.  Little time to sort out any potential errors either .

Don't think you'll get the extra 5%...went in to the club shop this week to buy a couple of shirts and was told the additional 5% doesn't apply until the 1st August!!

Totally ridiculous when you consider we all paid for the season tickets in April...the additional benefit should come in to effect from the end of last season (in my opinion).

Archived