IGNORED

Season Ticket Delivery? (Merged)

Agard Days Night

It's OK, we can all relax now, mine has arrived :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

Mine arrived today. Exactly the same design as last seasons. Must make sure I don't get them mixed up.....

I thought that, made sure they're are always one room apart..... :blink:

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

I wish people wouldn't say their ticket has been delivered.  Mine hasn't, and although I should have faith, I'm always a bit apprehensive with anything to do with City's ticket system

Oooppss , sorry :blush:

21 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I wish people wouldn't say their ticket has been delivered.  Mine hasn't, and although I should have faith, I'm always a bit apprehensive with anything to do with City's ticket system

Ha ha - mine has arrived. So if yours hasn't............

image.jpeg

On 7/25/2016 at 13:04, Nuno Gomez said:

Ours arrived also this am.  The category shows 'Adult PLUS'. 

Does anyone know if an Adult Plus, Junior (Master) card will show up differently on the turnstiles in the West Stand? 

I'm sure it states that the registered season ticket holder only is able to use it, but in reality will they be interchangeable like most other clubs, or will some system be in place to identify the difference between tickets etc.?

• Admin
34 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

Does anyone know if an Adult Plus, Junior (Master) card will show up differently on the turnstiles in the West Stand? 

I'm sure it states that the registered season ticket holder only is able to use it, but in reality will they be interchangeable like most other clubs, or will some system be in place to identify the difference between tickets etc.?

@redordead1 Am confused by your question, do you mean the light the goes on when the card is scanned?

If so the adult cards show a different colour to the concession cards

37 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

I doubt you'd get a problem if a concession used an adult card, the other way round and you will probably get challenged by the club 'ambassadors' who stand near the turnstiles.

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

We will have news soon. We've got a temporary area initially until we get things sorted for our new permanent home. Few of us are meeting @Mkelly on Saturday to sort that out. We've got our meeting next week, so should have news about cards after that. 

That's great thanks Dolly, I presume we'll hear soon about the wording on the plaques of the Atyeo statue as well

Just got home to find ours have been delivered...woohoo! But as we are usually waiting until the last possible moment for such things out here in the sticks I'd say on past experience that it's worth saving any panic for another week...

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Six ordered side by side in the same row at the same time by one person with one of them to be sent to a different address (mine). Guess which one of the six hasn`t arrived?

How are we supposed to guess when we don't know the names of the other five people?

Archived