IGNORED

Season Ticket Delivery? (Merged)

Agard Days Night

• Admin

Mine and my mate's both arrived 2 days ago but neither has the block we are sitting in listed. Just the Row & Seat number. (I've seen others on social media that do have a block listed)

Guess I will need to contact BS to check they know not to sell our seats to someone else :( 

3 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Mine and my mate's both arrived 2 days ago but neither has the block we are sitting in listed. Just the Row & Seat number. (I've seen others on social media that do have a block listed)

Guess I will need to contact BS to check they know not to sell our seats to someone else :( 

Or haven`t already! If they have, demand front row centre seats in the Upper West Stand as suitable compensation.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wonder what contingency the club will put in place for those whose STs don't turn up?

I don't get home from holiday til late on Friday 5th.  Thinking of asking a neighbour to go and have a look through the letterbox!

Attention everybody who still doesn't have their season ticket! @Davefevs house is currently unattended, let's all pile round there and steal his! :w00t:

15 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Attention everybody who still doesn't have their season ticket! @Davefevs house is currently unattended, let's all pile round there and steal his! :w00t:

If you wouldn't mind tidying whilst you're insure that would be nice.

Dont disturb the reptile house though!

58 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

All joking aside, @Davefevs insurance companies have stopped paying out if someone is burgled whilst they are on hols if they have told the world they are going away on social media ....although if you are burgled it looks like @Dollymarie will be number one suspect! I bet she nicks everything but leaves your Phil Collins LP collection!

Anyhow, my ST arrived today so panic over!

Archived