IGNORED

Sunday randomness

phantom

Wow! What a great shirt. I'd have no idea how to make one unless I could use gaffer tape!

I don't understand the significance of the water, droplets etc on the design (unless its to show it can be done)....or am I being thick?

34 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Wow! What a great shirt. I'd have no idea how to make one unless I could use gaffer tape!

I don't understand the significance of the water, droplets etc on the design (unless its to show it can be done)....or am I being thick?

Given the yellowish tint, bubbles in a glass of cider?

I thought of cider as well but discounted it as the droplets weren't yellow enough! Mind you it's been a long time since I drank a pint of cider. ....Please phone a friend. He/she might know the t-shirt designer and can answer the conundrum!

Heck, they might realise there's a market for the shirt with a Mark 2 version having better cider coloured droplets! 

5 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

You really are leaving yourself wide open for the piss takers to jump on!

Archived