IGNORED

Tomlins free kick

Cider Queen

Worth the admission fee alone as they say. I was glad he scored as he looked a bit miffed when he almost scored and Tammy put it in. He seems that he needs to feel the love from the crowd, and he certainly must be feeling it now

1 minute ago, brady bunch said:

Tomlin not too happy about LJ sending out instructions to have Maggy take the one before, if you listen to him being interviewed and rightly so in my book, Tomlin is the master for me.

From 20-25 it should be Tomlin. 30+ should be Mags. This is centrally of course. Like whipping it into Flint and Mags from the wings 

42 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

Tomlin not too happy about LJ sending out instructions to have Maggy take the one before, if you listen to him being interviewed and rightly so in my book, Tomlin is the master for me.

That was tongue in cheek, just like the comment about being back to square one for fitness when the two week break`s over. He loves it and could hardly stop himself laughing when he was being interviewed (as was Joe).

3 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

It looked like Hordur's idea to me, but who knows?

Think it was Tomlin's idea as he called Hordur over from his position in the box and had a chat before the kick. Looks as though the keeper fell for the ruse especially as the crowd were giving the Icelandic chant for Hordur.

1 minute ago, redysteadygo said:

Think it was Tomlin's idea as he called Hordur over from his position in the box and had a chat before the kick. Looks as though the keeper fell for the ruse especially as the crowd were giving the Icelandic chant for Hordur.

Ok, I didn't see LT call him over, just Hordur going over and chatting with LT.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I thought their goalkeeper was terrible, although it was a good free kick he appears to be trying to save it behind the goal line!.

Wasn't a great parry for their first either. £4.25m!!!

Here's my view of the goal:

10 hours ago, brady bunch said:

To be fair, Tomlin's comment and reaction on Player is a little disrespectful. Standard stuff from a professional footballer and scoring from a FK earns you the right to be that way, but when you're building a team you don't want people to ever sound like that, you want them to encourage their teammates not sound petulant and egotistical. But if giving Hordur a free kick produces that sort of response, then at least LJ is getting the right sort of reaction, as a manager there is no way you allow his attitude on Player to develop.

Tomlinson first free kick was a flop, and Oneil was clearly in charge when it came to the second one by instructing it to be taken by Hordur, when that one one missed, not by much, I thought Tomlinson was being a bit petulant as he ran off gesturing at Magnussen and the bench. Fortunately he got the third, and it was Magnussen who came across for the dummy (not Tomlinson idea) it was a cracker tho'

Having more than one player capable of taking free kicks is excellent, he needs to accept that. 

1 hour ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Personally I thought Lee had quite a  poor game yesterday until he scored that wonderful free kick. Gave the ball away on numerous occasions and got a good rollicking from Flint in the process. But everyone will remember the free kick 

I think first half there were quite a few who were not playing well so wouldn't single out Tomlin mate. Once we got a grip of the game towards the end of first half and tge second half, Tomlin along with 3 or 4 others started to play to the standards we know they can and hence the final score. Last 10 min Tomlin was bossing the game and taking the piss out of them. 

50 minutes ago, Antman said:

Tomlinson first free kick was a flop, and Oneil was clearly in charge when it came to the second one by instructing it to be taken by Hordur, when that one one missed, not by much, I thought Tomlinson was being a bit petulant as he ran off gesturing at Magnussen and the bench. Fortunately he got the third, and it was Magnussen who came across for the dummy (not Tomlinson idea) it was a cracker tho'

Having more than one player capable of taking free kicks is excellent, he needs to accept that. 

who's Tomlinson? is that like an ultimate free kick machine?

Looks like Pack to wack from COD to me.

Archived