IGNORED

Cardiff / Warnock (Merged)

Leveller

46 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

What a fantastic place that would be for him to fail. 

Don't say things like that, it's tempting fate.  He might be managing them when we play them in a couple of weeks.

Question is... Where has all the money from the parachute payments gone? Not into playing staff unless they are paying a fortune to fat boy Lambert...

Perhaps Mr Tan is looking to cash out soon while he is ahead? Just like any good gambler....

While I'm desperate for us to win every game, I'm extra keen for us to get three points in this one.

Noticed they've only scored in one home game this year, and that was back in mid-August, so hoping we can extend their miserable run to a couple of months.

Looking forward to this one; don't imagine the Welsh are.

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

While I'm desperate for us to win every game, I'm extra keen for us to get three points in this one.

Noticed they've only scored in one home game this year, and that was back in mid-August, so hoping we can extend their miserable run to a couple of months.

Cardiff always beat us, rain or shine. Just one of those things sadly.

3 minutes ago, samo II said:

This is one Welshman who is looking forward to three points for City. BCFC that is.

7 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Cardiff always beat us, rain or shine. Just one of those things sadly.

True, but we used to always lose to Forest too - times change.

6 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

This is one Welshman who is looking forward to three points for City. BCFC that is.

Good man.

Mmmm.

Warnock & Baaardiff ...........

:yawn:

Yes, I see the thinking.

Warnock & Baaardiff.

:yes:

Yes.

A match made in heaven:-

- Baardiff get relegated AND Colin looses his reputation as a good non-prem manager.

I like this idea very much.

I'd imagine he'd get on really well with the owner too.

Why didn't I think of this idea: "I love it!!".

Uncle TFR

After 15 years of working in Cardiff and having to take all the flack when City were in the doldrums, I would love to see City go there and hammer them 4 - 0, putting them further in trouble.  I would like to see Tammy get a hat trick and shut up the Cardiff fans.

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

After 15 years of working in Cardiff and having to take all the flack when City were in the doldrums, I would love to see City go there and hammer them 4 - 0, putting them further in trouble.  I would like to see Tammy get a hat trick and shut up the Cardiff fans.

I'd love to see us do them 6-0 as revenge for that particular match...

Archived