IGNORED

Cardiff / Warnock (Merged)

Leveller

50 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

How about coming up with a caption for this picture? Look forward to seeing some amusing and creative suggestions.....

image.jpeg

Does this look like a kitchen to you? really?

/obvious ones are out of the way now :)

3 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

How about coming up with a caption for this picture? Look forward to seeing some amusing and creative suggestions.....

image.jpeg

Look, it's my first game in charge here, we are six down and when that Abraham slotted his third he was this much offside...

6 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

“It’s a hostile environment [at CCS] when it’s at its best, and that’s what managers like – our fans to be as hostile as they can be within the laws of the game. That’s what I will be asking of our fans over the next few weeks."

Arent these the same words for which use he lambasted LJ?

9 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

Don't disagree but this lying down 'dead' business is creeping, no, marching into the championship now. We saw it on Saturday and I do not understand why a ref insists of the game stopping unless its a head injury.

Players can tell when someone is actually badly injured and invariably they stop playing as their respect for a fellow professional and the feeling that it could have been them kicks in. Basically its cheating, player goes to ground - usually when the opposition are in possession , game stops, he gets treatment, then 60 seconds later he is impersonating Usain Bolt!

To be fair to us, and of course we are biased, we don't do that.

Completely agree, but Rotherham last year under Warnock took it to another level.

The guy who was down for about 7 minutes (Greg Halford?) and even had oxygen then ran back on as if nothing he ever happened was something I have never seen before in 40+ years of watching City...

31 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

“It’s a hostile environment [at CCS] when it’s at its best, and that’s what managers like – our fans to be as hostile as they can be within the laws of the game. That’s what I will be asking of our fans over the next few weeks."

What a ****

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I think we're all just terrified that Colin will order his defenders to break legs, especially Tammy's. Lose Tammy for 1 game or lose Tammy for 10 weeks? I know which I'd pick.

I think Abramovich's 'Advisors' may have a little word before hand.

27 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Completely agree, but Rotherham last year under Warnock took it to another level.

The guy who was down for about 7 minutes (Greg Halford?) and even had oxygen then ran back on as if nothing he ever happened was something I have never seen before in 40+ years of watching City...

That particular episode turned me to a fit of rage I'd never experienced in myself at a game before (and I'm no shrinking violet on that score - I have been known to shout and scream a bit)! Was the worst bit of of 'gamesmanship' I've ever seen, complete and utter joke! 

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Pretty much http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-city-rotherham-boss-neil-warnock-labels/story-29058844-detail/story.html

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Tbf he gives us a lot of praise! He always wanted to manage us as well. Im sure majority of fans on here wanted warnock over LJ.

I think you're being unfair on OTIB. There aren't that many plonkers on here.

I think my quote was along the lines of "having Colin appointed manager of BCFC would be like your favourite daughter announcing her engagement to Piers Morgan",

14 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I think you're being unfair on OTIB. There aren't that many plonkers on here.

I think my quote was along the lines of "having Colin appointed manager of BCFC would be like your favourite daughter announcing her engagement to Piers Morgan",

Well i wouldn't call them plonkers but at the time we were looking odds on for the drop and warnock would have kept us up. Obviously glad we chose LJ but imagine where we would be now if we signed warnock permanently.

And yes piers morgan is a c***.

3 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Tbf he gives us a lot of praise! He always wanted to manage us as well. Im sure majority of fans on here wanted warnock over LJ.

Yes and the last part of that interview seems spot on too. "Lee will bring some good lads and I can see them having a right good go next year" !

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

In fairness this was Rotherhams tactics this year....Talking to some of their fans afterwards and they were disgusted with their teams antics

Can't see any problem for us with Colin in charge.

We have the shrewdest manager in many a year and for the first time in many a year a far better squad than Cardiff.

How many years is it since he lost his first game in charge?

Well our team is not for being bullied. You just have to look at the points weve gained from loosing positions .

All you f...... that are worried don't  We will cross the bridge and play the T.... off the park!!!!!

8 hours ago, sephjnr said:

image.jpeg

"This is my happy face!"

"Whadd'ya mean with a face like mine I should be adorning a cathedral buttress?"

"And I'm telling you I got a wang this big."

"He was onside by this much, that's onside. Do I need to explain the rule to you?"

"See, if I do this it looks like I got no neck and no, it's. not. freaking. funny."

"Look this job's hard enough without... do you know how old I am?"

"Yes it's a crap coat but it's all the club could afford."

"World class gurner, me. Look."

"See, I told you my right arm is shorter than my other right arm."

"My team are trying to cheat their way to victory here and you're not helping."

12 minutes ago, INCRED said:

To be fair to him he was right about us this season and having a right go and LJ bringing in the right players. Love him or hate him he knows his stuff

What really gets me about this interview is the reporter saying that his team stood up to our aggression. I mean surely having been at that game you cannot possibly ask that question without being sarcastic. 

Archived