IGNORED

team for Barnsley

cityred exile

Fielding      Matthews  Flint Magnusson Bryan      Reid Smith O,Neil Paterson      Tomlin   Tammy                                                             SUBS   Brownhill Pack Golbourne Moore Engvall Wilbraham O,Donnell                                                I have selected the team I reckon L J will go for , as opposed to what I think  , just trying to read L Js mind is not easy  we all know he likes to rotate, but with good intentions  I reckon he is always got the next match in mind whilst picking a team for the current match                         I wanted to find a role for Brownhill as  I think he sees himself  when he was a player ,his first signing, and against the team he played for last season,So wont be in the least bit surprised that Josh will get a run out for 30 mins   Looking forward to plenty of ;needle & goals   2 2 anybody ?   love   another 2 4 win   when Cristian Roberts got a hat trick around 12 years back in the day!

58 minutes ago, reddoh said:

is that yours ?

I had one many, many years ago the graphics on it were so basic that the Donkey Kong was basically            _______ X______ O_____________   with the X you and the O slowly moving representing a barrell - thing was at the time, I thought it was pretty amazing. Makes me wonder what people will have in the future, when our I-phones and PC will look like the equivalent of   X____O  to future technology. 

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I had one many, many years ago the graphics on it were so basic that the Donkey Kong was basically            _______ X______ O_____________   with the X you and the O slowly moving representing a barrell - thing was at the time, I thought it was pretty amazing. Makes me wonder what people will have in the future, when our I-phones and PC will look like the equivalent of   X____O  to future technology. 

i used to type code from a magazine into the 48k and then made a living out of it but did you ever play Daley Thompson back in the day when you only needed two fingers. 

Fielding 

Matthews  Flint. Magnusson Golbourne 

Smith   O'Neill 

Paterson       Tomlin       Bryan 

Abraham 

Sub's O'Donnell  Moore.  Pack  Reid.  O'dowda  Willbraham Engvall

Fielding

Matthews     Flint     Magnusson     Goldbourne

O'Neill     Smith

Paterson     Tomlin     Bryan

Abraham

9 hours ago, Fiale said:

Yes, but people in the same room spoke to each other back then. 

7 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Fielding

O'Neill     Smith

Abraham

That's exactly the same team as Healeyred96 chose, you could have saved yourself the bother and just quoted him!

I think you will both be spot on..

10 hours ago, reddoh said:

i used to type code from a magazine into the 48k and then made a living out of it but did you ever play Daley Thompson back in the day when you only needed two fingers. 

They used to be so long, so much to type and just one typo in the thousands of characters and it would not work and you had to proof read often meaning less code.... it is surprising how fast you learn though. It was a great little intro to what lay ahead...

Well one thing that's not predictable with BCFC nowadays, is picking what team will play on any given day.

I haven't got a clue.

My choice would be...

--------------------- A better keeper than we've got-------------------------

Matthews-----------Flint-------------------Magners--------------------Bryan

--------------------Pack-----------------------------------GoN--------------------

--------Reid---------------------Paterson---------------------Tomlin-----------

--------------------------------Tammy----------------------------------------------

Subs...Lukic, Moore, Smith, Engval, Wilbs, Goldbourne, Odowda.

13 hours ago, cityred exile said:

Fielding

Matthews - Flint - Magnusson - Bryan

Reid - Smith - O'Neil

Paterson - Tomlin

Tammy

SUBS -  O'Donnell, Brownhill, Pack, Golborne, Moore, Engvall, Wilbraham

I have selected the team I reckon LJ will go for, as opposed to what I think.

Just trying to read LJs mind is not easy as we all know he likes to rotate, but with good intentions.

I reckon he has always got the next match in mind whilst picking a team for the current match.

I wanted to find a role for Brownhill as I think LJ sees himself when he was a player, his first signing and against the team he played for last season.  So wont be in the least bit surprised that Josh will get a run out for 30 mins.

Looking forward to plenty of needle & goals.

2-2 anybody? Would love another 2-4 win when Cristian Roberts got a hat trick around 12 years back!

Don't mention it - good read :yes:

9 hours ago, Londoner said:

Fielding

matt,Flint,mag,goldb

reid o'neil

pato,tomlin,bryan

tammy

subs- O'Don,,Moore,pack,smith,

Engvall,wilbs, dowda

1 hour ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Fielding

O'Neill     Smith

Abraham

Before Reid's performance on Tuesday, I was in the Ashtonwurzel camp, but Bobby has certainly given LJ food for thought.

For me Reid has to start.  We were on a good run and he was starting until Bardiff when JL went with Pack & O'Neil and it seemed to slow the midfield down playing into that cretin warnocks hands.  At qpr he didn't start either and again the midfield was seemed slow.   

Reid was the best city payer on the park until tomlin and Abraham came on on Tuesday and Smith was MOTM last week, so I'd like to see those 2 start!

FF

AM  AF  HM SG

CS  BR

JP     LT    JB

TA

Would like:

Fielding

Matthews        Flint      Magnusson     Bryan

O'neill

Smith                       Reid

Tomlin

Engvall                   Tammy 

Bench: Lucic, little, goldbourne, patterson or o'dowda, brownhill, moore, wilbs.

Would put pack on the bench, but I am interested to see if moore can play for us in a dm role, which would add flexability (I think he has played in dm for england, but don't quote me). Just in case the formatting messes the above up, it's meant to be a 442 diamond. Matthews and bryan start for their more attacking play to offset the narrow formation.

Archived