IGNORED

Tammy's real name (Merged)

kiwicolin

7 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

Oh Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo Abraham

Oh Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo, Abraham

Not sure I can say all that in one go without breathing so I don't think it's gonna work sorry! ;) 

8 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Didn't know his name as

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham. 

With the last 3/4 names being what they are, who the **** would opt for Kevin as the Christian name..?!

It's like Tressor Lomana Lua-Lua's real name being Dave..! 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I had a cat called Dave. I really did. He got run over and died last Christmas. I miss my Dave :( 

Poor Dave! Sorry for your loss, but at least he's up their in pussy heaven, able to mock "fluffy" & "tiddels" 

33 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Poor Dave! Sorry for your loss, but at least he's up their in pussy heaven, able to mock "fluffy" & "tiddels" 

I once had a cat called tiddles, so I'm really upset that you are mocking him. I also had a cat called caboodle (when he was young he was kitten caboodle). People should let cats choose their own name. Just stare at them and they will send you a psychic message - e g "I'm Dave", "I'm Daphne" etc

36 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I had a cat called Dave. I really did. He got run over and died last Christmas. I miss my Dave :( 

Sorry to hear of your loss. One of our cats, Tinker, died from hyperthyroidism in March on the day we tonked Bolton 6-0. I had a cat, Gulliver, who got run over and killed aged 3 just before my 12th birthday in Nov 1974. His last City match was a 1-0 home win v Manchester United. You never forget them. Writing this has suddenly made me realise why my current moggies are always apprehensive when we are playing a team from Lancashire at home!

8 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I once had a cat called tiddles, so I'm really upset that you are mocking him. I also had a cat called caboodle (when he was young he was kitten caboodle). People should let cats choose their own name. Just stare at them and they will send you a psychic message - e g "I'm Dave", "I'm Daphne" etc

As much as I love a nice young pussy, an old dog is usually far less hassle and you don't even need to remember their name..! 

10 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Sorry to hear of your loss. One of our cats, Tinker, died from hyperthyroidism in March on the day we tonked Bolton 6-0. I had a cat, Gulliver, who got run over and killed aged 3 just before my 12th birthday in Nov 1974. His last City match was a 1-0 home win v Manchester United. You never forget them. Writing this has suddenly made me realise why my current moggies are always apprehensive when we are playing a team from Lancashire at home!

You don't you're right. I've got Lola and Bruce still. Bruce was born on the day we beat Bradford 6 nil and got promoted. Was fate that I got him :) 

Is this true? As one of the Kevin's on here, this is exceptional news. 

I often think about my peers, the members of the cult of Kevin, and it is great news to have another member in the ranks.

Oh how I praise the Gods of Kevin Costner, Kevin Bacon, Kevin Smith, and now we have Kevin Abraham to add to the ranks.

I need to start an online petition at once - drop the Tammy, restore the Kevin...

England's future top scorer will bear my name!

Archived