IGNORED

Tammy's real name (Merged)

kiwicolin

10 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Is this true? As one of the Kevin's on here, this is exceptional news. 

I often think about my peers, the members of the cult of Kevin, and it is great news to have another member in the ranks.

Oh how I praise the Gods of Kevin Costner, Kevin Bacon, Kevin Smith, and now we have Kevin Abraham to add to the ranks.

I need to start an online petition at once - drop the Tammy, restore the Kevin...

England's future top scorer will bear my name!

I will LOVE IT. LOVE IT. If you do that.

#KevQuotes

25 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Outrageous @reddogkev you missed out Kevin Amankwaah! :bruce_h4h:

17 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I will LOVE IT. LOVE IT. If you do that.

#KevQuotes

17 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And Kevin Nugent. To the best of my knowledge, still the only Kevins we`ve ever had or have I forgotten someone obvious and will immediately be made to look foolish?

I knew there were some great Kevin's that slipped my mind!

Kevin Nugent was the real reason I began supporting City.  I think he scored the first City goal I witnessed away from the Gate - a winner against York in the mid nineties...

Ah, Dolly, the old pain still haunts me; I had high hopes of Kevin Amankwaah going onto play at the very top level, but his injuries held him back.  I even told him in the Works night club, way back in the day, that he would become a top player and he listened to everything I said with admiration (I may have been drunk at the time).  I think I cursed him.

And as for Kevin Keegan, he ruined the great name with his ineptitude as England gaffer, meaning that the legion of Kevin's worldwide immediately disavowed him!

38 minutes ago, Fiale said:

You can blame @Robbored for that....

Not down to me. Blame whoever has access to the otib "controls". They're the ones who set it up to change words like Kodji and I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

See? I typed c o d g e r and  z z z z z  and it's changed them......:facepalm:

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not down to me. Blame whoever has access to the otib "controls". They're the ones who set it up to change words like Kodji and I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

See? I typed c o d g e r and  z z z z z  and it's changed them......:facepalm:

Z z z z z z z

yay! It works!

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I once had a cat called tiddles, so I'm really upset that you are mocking him. I also had a cat called caboodle (when he was young he was kitten caboodle). People should let cats choose their own name. Just stare at them and they will send you a psychic message - e g "I'm Dave", "I'm Daphne" etc

Who's had a cat called Daphne??!!

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

With the last 3/4 names being what they are, who the **** would opt for Kevin as the Christian name..?!

It's like Tressor Lomana Lua-Lua's real name being Dave..! 

I am now wondering what his brother Timmy's full name is, or maybe they used up all the good stuff on  "Tammy". It's like the all black rugby player Zinzan Brooke who's brother got left with Robin.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Never be enough room in the back of that van though.

May have been more room than you'd think, after all it was 'Kevin Mabbutt's Magik Van', as made just about discernible by the jaunty elbow positioning of the lady on the right.

Was wondering the other day why you would call your son " Tammy". Then I found out that his realname is :

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham !!

1- Never knew he was really a "Kev" !

2- That has to be the longest name in league football ! Any one know any other famous players whose real names were quite different from the name they are usually called by ? 

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Any one know any other famous players whose real names were quite different from the name they are usually called by ? 

Edson Arantes do Nascimento

been going on for years

Although :

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

He's one of our own

Has a nice rhythm to it

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Was wondering the other day why you would call your son " Tammy". Then I found out that his realname is :

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham !!

1- Never knew he was really a "Kev" !

2- That has to be the longest name in league football ! Any one know any other famous players whose real names were quite different from the name they are usually called by ? 

I got that when the cat walked over my keyboard!

Archived