IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

18:30 - the Domino's has arrived.

LJ has got his knickers in a knot as they forgot the extra onion. "Are you f****** clueless?" he bellows down the phone. "Do you know who I f****** am? I want a new pizza here within 15 f****** minutes." He then launches the phone into the recovery tub of which Geifer has just exited.

MA is sat in the spot normally reserved for Tammy, averting his eyes and munching his pizza. Taylor is sat next to him and keeps trying to tell MA all about the time him, Darrell and Ellis Harrison were in the Wellington. Something about a cock and a trophy but MA doesn't know anything about breeding champion strain Chickens that got a 1st at the Bath & West. So he's totally bemused.

Lee Tomlin is refusing to eat his farmhouse as Wilbs accidentally took a slice. 

18:54

LJ's replacement pizza has arrived and by way of apology it's an extra large family size. Looking at the challenge ahead LJ declares its a 'must win' battle and that he fully expects the players to support him in his endeavour.

He then demolishes the first half of the pizza before dropping a slice, slipping on it while desperately tracking back to retrieve it, crashes down face first onto the changing room floor and emerges wearing the remainder of his pizza as a hat.

Tomlin almost wets himself laughing while Mark Ashton sees it as an opportune moment to reveal to LJ his next list of new signings. 

20:05 

LJ is home now. The Mrs has his slippers and glass of Shiraz ready as he settles himself in his lazy-boy to watch Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway on the sky plus.

His new phone he bought in Currys on the way home bleeps. It's a message from Uncle Pete. Something about a taxi booked for him tomorrow from Lee's house to Failand. 

Lee wonders why he can't take the Mercedes but decides he can have a few more wines if he isn't driving tomorrow.

An email comes through on the iPad. It's Steve, confirming he can have a few vinos tonight and he's sorted him a lift for tomorrow's training. Says he's going to need it. Also says don't look at OTIB. Mrs L had a look earlier and they've all lost the plot on there.

On 23/02/2017 at 04:11, Phileas Fogg said:

I'm no longer surprised by sections of our support. Whatever you think of him as a manager, what a pathetic and embarrassing tweet the one I've attached below is to send him. 

His twitter mentions full of pretty nasty abuse as per but thought that was particularly distasteful.

He's a football manager who's not doing a very good job, albeit trying his best. People treat him like he's a criminal or something on twitter.

IMG_8807.PNG

It's twitter, it happens. It doesn't excuse it but being as Lee is blatantly holding out for the pay off when he gets the sack it's not a surprise the fans are really angry. He seriously isn't helping himself by hanging on, waiting to be sacked, he should go to SL and agree a mutual termination.

26 minutes ago, SARJ said:

I blame Lansdown just as much as Johnson for the debacle we find ourselves in.

yup. and we all know that the next Manager will have to make a bucket full of cost cutting exercises to make up for this debacle. Haven't we been here before...wash, rinse repeat in the Bristol City soap opera.

5 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

yup. and we all know that the next Manager will have to make a bucket full of cost cutting exercises to make up for this debacle. Haven't we been here before...wash, rinse repeat in the Bristol City soap opera.

Johnson's Cleaners

51 minutes ago, SARJ said:

I blame Lansdown just as much as Johnson for the debacle we find ourselves in.

I don't even blame Johnson . The bloke should never have been given the job in the first place 

The arrogance shown by Lansdown and bristol sport by not relieving LJ of his duties 3 months ago, is laughable 

When we go down....it will be no more than the owner and board deserve 

Wondered if this would re-appear...

11.35am

LJ has had all the players out on the field at Failand. He's given them his death glare but the entire team glance back at him with their faces nonplussed.

LJ begins to shout at them all again but the team ignore him. Mags plays on twitter, Flint and Tommo discuss last nights Emmerdale. 

Holden booms out with a rollicking too and some of the squad notice the change in voice, however, Scott Murray and Jeff are in the background, doing impressions of Ronald McDonald running away from The Colonel who is throwing chicken at him and it's this they begin to laugh at...

45 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Wondered if this would re-appear...

11.35am

LJ has had all the players out on the field at Failand. He's given them his death glare but the entire team glance back at him with their faces nonplussed.

LJ begins to shout at them all again but the team ignore him. Mags plays on twitter, Flint and Tommo discuss last nights Emmerdale. 

Holden booms out with a rollicking too and some of the squad notice the change in voice, however, Scott Murray and Jeff are in the background, doing impressions of Ronald McDonald running away from The Colonel who is throwing chicken at him and it's this they begin to laugh at...

Scary!

Image result for baby death stare

LJ is in the canteen and he's just finished his chicken kievs.

Jamie Mac sits opposite him and says "I've heard that the board had an emergency conference this morning Gaff. I reckon you've done it now."

LJ slugs down the last of his carton of Ribena, smacks his lips and says "Uncle Steve loves me. It's all good."

Jamie Mac watches open-mouthed as LJ scrapes his plate at the bin and gives it to the dinnerlady with a smirk and a cheeky wink. She frowns and walks away from him.

Archived