IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

4 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

We'll have to agree to disagree. I work hard for whoever pays my wages, and I work hard to pay to watch that tripe.

I kinda get your point. But work undoubtedly suffers when you have a bad manager. It's not lack of effort it's lack of management. 

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I kinda get your point. But work undoubtedly suffers when you have a bad manager. It's not lack of effort it's lack of management. 

I get what you're saying too just mightily hacked off with it because although LJ clearly isn't good enough I think the players are good enough, which kind of makes them as bad in a way as they actually have the ability to keep us up.  I think I've just got the award for the most rambling nonsensical sentence of the evening so I'm off to bed!

Can't see him going, think Lansdown will back him to the end!

He needs to go, tonight was utterly shocking, at present given up hope of stopping this freefall to division 1. Don't know what else to say, if we go down Ashton Gate will be a cup final for most teams which will make it very difficult to get out of that division for a while.

Nothing else to say apart from we wait with anticipation from the powers that be!

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Utterly clueless.

LJ had no answer yet again.

Fulham were decent but not great but they still bossed City all over the pitch

I was sat there watching it and it crossed my mind that the team simply weren't playing for Johnson. There was no bite, no urgency, no pressing and no real idea. I think they want him gone on tonight's shambles.

I still can't SL sacking him tho.........:facepalm:

My Mate said as much when Tomlin had a chance to score, it was almost as if he didn't want to and passed up the opportunity on purpose.... The players 100% are not happy under johnson's management!!

3 minutes ago, Toffee dog said:

Can't see him going, think Lansdown will back him to the end!

He needs to go, tonight was utterly shocking, at present given up hope of stopping this freefall to division 1. Don't know what else to say, if we go down Ashton Gate will be a cup final for most teams which will make it very difficult to get out of that division for a while.

Nothing else to say apart from we wait with anticipation from the powers that be!

If he's still here on Tuesday i will not be going to Villa, we need to vote with our feet now, people need to voice there opinions like this evening with the Johnson out chants (sitting quietly in the corner and hoping for the best doesn't cut it) lets fight for our club, even a demo if necessary to save our season!!!

On 16/02/2017 at 06:55, Frenchay Red said:

I thought at the time that it was a ridiculous appointment, but I also thought I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Well I've given him the benefit of the doubt, and it was a ridiculous appointment.

Prose that would not look out of place in a classic novel. Also, my sentiments exactly.

1 hour ago, Robin Ashton said:

A thrashing by Newcastle on Saturday, and the other teams picking up the points that see us drop into the bottom 3, has gotta be on the cards, hasn't it?

I almost want that to happen and what a shocking admission that is; It illustrates just how bad it has become for a supporter to even contemplate us losing being a negative means to a positive goal. And all because the man loves Lee Johnson. Do they still make Milk Tray?

6 hours ago, Londoner said:

Got to be interesting tomorrow.

I think you are expecting too much.  He'll not be gone tomorrow.  He'll get the Newcastle game  (It's a free game much like  Burnley was), we'll get our asses hand to us by a Villa (but that'll be brushed off as them having prem/ex prem players) and then we'll be back where we are when we played Rotherham a few weeks ago: a 'must win' game.  We'll eek out a one nil against Burton and then this whole process will start again.  Bookmark this. 

I'm no longer surprised by sections of our support. Whatever you think of him as a manager, what a pathetic and embarrassing tweet the one I've attached below is to send him. 

His twitter mentions full of pretty nasty abuse as per but thought that was particularly distasteful.

He's a football manager who's not doing a very good job, albeit trying his best. People treat him like he's a criminal or something on twitter.

IMG_8807.PNG

2 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

I think you are expecting too much.  He'll not be gone tomorrow.  He'll get the Newcastle game  (It's a free game much like  Burnley was), we'll get our asses hand to us by a Villa (but that'll be brushed off as them having prem/ex prem players) and then we'll be back where we are when we played Rotherham a few weeks ago: a 'must win' game.  We'll eek out a one nil against Burton and then this whole process will start again.  Bookmark this. 

You may have a point.

Alternatively Newcastle is last seasons middlesbrough moment, where its a game JP can step in for.

Waking up today i do think youre probably right.

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I'm no longer surprised by sections of our support. Whatever you think of him as a manager, what a pathetic and embarrassing tweet the one I've attached below is to send him. 

His twitter mentions full of pretty nasty abuse as per but thought that was particularly distasteful.

He's a football manager who's not doing a very good job, albeit trying his best. People treat him like he's a criminal or something on twitter.

Yep, people get carried away and take it much too far.  I don't think he should remain in the job as he's failed but I have absolutely zero against him personally.  He's tried his best and he wants the team to win as much as anyone. 

On a forum people like this have their posts deleted and they are suspended, Twitter and Facebook lack these controls.

17:55 - LJ has finished his pressers for the day and heads down to the changing room.

"Good result today lads. Shame about the pen Tommo and the disallowed goal Wilbs. Right, who's ringing Domino's? I want a large thin meat feast with extra onion."

Mark Ashton enters the changing room and says he wants a small hawaiian deep pan. 

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

17:55 - LJ has finished his pressers for the day and heads down to the changing room.

"Good result today lads. Shame about the pen Tommo and the disallowed goal Wilbs. Right, who's ringing Domino's? I want a large thin meat feast with extra onion."

Mark Ashton enters the changing room and says he wants a small hawaiian deep pan. 

I wish I could like this twice 

Archived