IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

9 minutes ago, allyolly said:

There was nothing in the game. Wicked deflection for their 2nd point blank saves by Green and we hit the bar. 

What a strange analysis from you when we're starting to pick up. 

Picking up? I don't think so - we have got 5 points from the last 4 games & continue to slip nearer to the relegation zone. Although compared to the previous 8 loses on the trot I suppose it is progress... ! However 1 win (against the worst team in the league) in the last 12 matches is pathetic whichever way you look at it.

Managing is not just to do with tactics or strategy, it's also to do with instilling a positive mind set and winning attitude into your team and Lee is simply not able to do this. 

The team looks so negative and sterile and I think many of them have had enough of Lee and would relish a fresh face at the helm who could inject some life back into the club.

I also think he would pick the right team and know how to set up against different opposition.

13 minutes ago, petehinton said:

He should've gone minutes after Cardiff. We've left it far, far too late now. 

Not having that. Its not too late at all. Survival is completely in our own hands, we still have to play all the teams around us and there are 52 points still up for grabs. **** the LJ apologists, we need to make a change NOW. Do that and I am 100% sure that we will stay up... Leave it for too long however and it will become too late.

2 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Not having that. Its not too late at all. Survival is completely in our own hands, we still have to play all the teams around us and there are 52 points still up for grabs. **** the LJ apologists, we need to make a change NOW. Do that and I am 100% sure that we will stay up... Leave it for too long however and it will become too late.

How many games left to play?

He is here to the end of the season guys, if SL was going to get rid it would have been in the break before Burnley.... I don't think we will go down, but would it even be conceivable that if we did he would still stick with Lee, as "he has successful League one experience, knows the team and has learn't a lot in his time here" I can almost hear those words coming from SL

• Admin
5 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Sadly I don't think a defeat against Fulham will get him sacked. It's like a horrible, neverending bad dream. I fear he's lost the majority of fans beyond redemption but SL seems unable to grasp what that means.

I guess as a money driven man as long as we're getting decent crowds he won't see a problem 

Archived