IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

9 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

Problem is now, for me anyway, is the feeling towards LJ is toxic. The team could win 3/4 on the bounce and as soon as they don't win for a couple it'll start all over again. 

In fact it probably won't stop. 

I think this is wrong. I see hardly any toxic feelings towards him. I think it's highly intensified on this forum.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

What about 3 consecutive ones?

I'm not sure Rotherham can count given we were shit.

I love what we're doing this afternoon but coming on here and essentially crowing about how the fans have had no right to be on LJ's back - when clearly he should have been sacked - is completely ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I love what we're doing this afternoon but coming on here and essentially crowing about how the fans have had no right to be on LJ's back - when clearly he should have been sacked - is completely ridiculous. 

Does how well we performed change the number of points we got?

i haven't come on here crowing about anything.

i have said, consistently that I understand some criticism and he has made mistakes, so don't start BSing fordy, you're better than that.

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

This post is just so wrong on many levels.

The Rotherham result was a win, it may have been a shit performance but at that time all that was needed was a win amd we got that and now looking back that result now looks a fantastic result.

Clearly he shouldn't have been sacked as if we hold on then he's turned a losing run around into a undefeated in 3 run.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Does how well we performed change the number of points we got?

i haven't come on here crowing about anything.

i have said, consistently that I understand some criticism and he has made mistakes, so don't start BSing fordy, you're better than that.

I think you misunderstand mate. 

The crowing related to the OP, not you. 

And the number of points thing... yes and no. Clearly 3 points against R'ham was the most important thing, but in a game we expect to win, our performance was rubbish. That did nothing to help out LJ's perilous predicament.

Sounds like completely the opposite performance is happening this afternoon. 

Lets hope we bag all 3 points. 

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

This post is just so wrong on many levels.

The Rotherham result was a win, it may have been a shit performance but at that time all that was needed was a win amd we got that and now looking back that result now looks a fantastic result.

Clearly he shouldn't have been sacked as if we hold on then he's turned a losing run around into a undefeated in 3 run.

I don't agree. My point was, beating Rotherham in the way we did relieved no pressure on LJ. 

By the way, we're undefeated in 2. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I think you misunderstand mate. 

The crowing related to the OP, not you. 

And the number of points thing... yes and no. Clearly 3 points against R'ham was the most important thing, but in a game we expect to win, our performance was rubbish. That did nothing to help out LJ's perilous predicament.

Sounds like completely the opposite performance is happening this afternoon. 

Lets hope we bag all 3 points. 

Ok, misunderstood and apologies for that part.

Bit frustrated as I've said this numerous times now, but against Rotherham the only thing that mattered was the result.

We've played well and lost multiple times this season, we just needed to get a win, however it came.

It's also very common to see a team on a terrible run of form get a scappy, poor win. It's then used as a foundation to build on.

Still a while left in this one, but things are sounding bright.

Archived