IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

Just now, Rednwhiterob said:

Rubbish. Any of the three below us would be delighted with a point at Pride Park.

Just now, Rednwhiterob said:

Rubbish. Any of the three below us would be delighted with a point at Pride Park.

Ok, vaguely curious, how many ahead do we have to be at half time before a draw would cause you slight disappointment?

Why is it difficult to see that this isn't a good point just as last Saturday was awful?

There's no point debating. Despite the backing of the richest English man in football we continually fail and fall short of his own expectations at this level. We are a poor championship team. 

It's just an obvious fact. 

5 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

0-0 or 1-1 would have been a good away point.. As a professional football club how can being 3-0 up with 30 mins left and then drawing the game be deemed a good point? Please explain!!!

I didn't say that.  I said a point away there is a decent point. And it is. 

Now if you want to be all emo and tell folks to f off feel free.  I'm just being measured and rational.

Away point at Derby and we go again. Three games unbeaten.

5 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I would of been happy with a point before the start of the game, but not after being 3 up. You're just looking for an angry reaction from people again.

10 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I didn't say that.  I said a point away there is a decent point. And it is. 

Now if you want to be all emo and tell folks to f off feel free.  I'm just being measured and rational.

Away point at Derby and we go again. Three games unbeaten.

You aren't being rational, you're irrationally not considering the context.

2 hours ago, INCRED said:

Got to give credit for the score line and I am a LJ backer but it wouldn't surprise me to see Derby come back into this as they were awful first half.

stranger things have happened - especially to us!

I would think that you were psychic if it hadn't been so ***ing predictable.

Archived