IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

For me this is becoming cruel now, it's like keeping a suffering pet alive because you can't bear to be parted. I would say the fans must be 80/85% in favour of replacing him, surely that should be enough evidence for SL?.

I suspect that SL doesn't want to sack him because he will have to admit he got it wrong AGAIN.

I suspect LJ doesn"'t want to have resignation on his CV.

Hopefully a mutual consent deal will be on the table

10 minutes ago, Wilco said:

:facepalm: everyone who is new to posting here seems to be gas to some of you... You will find there are far more forum lerkers than forum posters you know! 

tbf to you - you are one strange SAG to pay to be a OTIB member ;) or hang around 5 years to jump out !

Clearly you aren't from the darkside

:thumbsup:

Just now, Doozerchris said:

Easy tiger, need thicker skin. It really is only words on a screen .

Oh i ve got thick skin, Just do not think every first poster should be labled gas! Its a big insult! :whistle:

15.25pm - LJ gets a call from Uncle Steve.

"Can you come down AG for a minute mate? Need to see what you think about the paint colours for the dressing room."

LJ pulls up behind the Atyeo to see a gaggle of Journos and photographers but no Stocky, so he ain't panicking.

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

Total assists this season (league);

Freeman 0

Reid 1

Tomlin 5

And since everyone goes on about our chances created stat, here is the (alleged) total chances created this season (with actual assists in brackets):

1. Tomlin 42 (5) from 1919 minutes (46 minutes per chance created)
  2. O'Neil 38 (3) from 1404 minutes (37 minutes per chance created)
  3. Abraham 28 (2) from 2191 minutes (78 minutes per chance created)
  4. Freeman 28 (0) from 1200 minutes (43 minutes per chance created)
  5. Bryan 23 (1) from 1744 minutes (76 minutes per chance created)
  6. Reid 19 (1) from 1380 minutes (73 minutes per chance created)
  7. Pack 16 (0) from 1379 minutes (86 minutes per chance created)
  8. Paterson 14 (2) from 765 minutes (55 minutes per chance created)
  9. Wilbraham 11 (1) from 717 minutes (65 minutes per chance created)
  10. Brownhill 11 (1) from 765 minutes (70 minutes per chance created)

From the moment we appointed LJ it didn't fill me with hope. I know this is easy to say now when things are bad. At the beginning of this season, I rightly held my hands up he was begining to prove me wrong however, since Cardiff away, my concerns are nailed on fact and I cannot see how LJ is going to turn things around. He doesn’t know his best 11, his tactics are all over the place and the rumours he’s lost the dressing room grow louder. He’s lost a huge chunk of the fans now.

If the club are serious about getting promotion to the Premier League and wanting to bring European football to Ashton Gate within 4 years, I can't understand why they appointed a manager without any experience in the Championship and no real plaudits to his name. His time at Oldham was OK and seemed like he was moving the club forward but League One is a completely different level to the Championship which we can all agree on, this along with the 10 straight defeats he encountered at Barnsley were the warning signs. I can’t understand why we hadn’t moved for a manager with a more experienced and proven CV.

Personally, I think if Cotts wasn’t so stubborn with formations and behind the scenes issues, I don't think he would've been let go and I think he could've kept us up anyway. I fail to see how LJ has taken the club forward from where we were 12 months ago. Offering LJ a new contract back in December was a bad move, really unable to see the logic in what he’d done to earn it. Bad move by the board there.

Wolves away was possibly the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Bristol City side including the O’Dreadful era, we could barely string two passes together and I could count on one hand the number of times we actually made it out of our own half.  How we made it into half time 2-1 up was and still is a mystery to me and other city fans who were there.

“The Big Interview” with Mark Ashton to me was just setup and released to try and relieve some pressure off Johnson, literally 20 minutes of him telling people what they want to hear and making excuses. He probably had chance to look at the questions and plan his answers before it being recorded.

It’s the same old story every week; Lose Game, Johnson talks same old drivel on how unlucky we were, players post “stay positive” on Twitter, repeat next game.

People who are saying they won’t sack him until we’re threatened with relegation, Wigan, Burton and Blackburn are 2 points behind us. with managers with Prem and Championship experience out of work and us in the hole we are, he needs to go otherwise we'll be playing the gas next season.

No but it would probably be better for the immediate and long-term future of the club if it guaranteed him being releived of his duties. 

Never know, new manager bounce might see us pick up a couple of points we have no right to in the following difficult run. 

Under LJ we will be beaten in every game after Rotherham for a month or so anyway. 

Beating a sh*t side like Rotherham should have nothing to do with whether he gets the boot or not and would hardly be an endorsement of his managerial abilities.

The decision should be based on the previous 10 games.

So I want us to win and for him to still get the sack.

Are those the only 2 choices? Why don't you just ask people if they enjoy city losing. That's what you're fishing for isn't it?

I've definitely said in the past I wouldn't mind if we lost again if it meant losing a manager, but that's been heat of the moment stuff where I've felt we're bound to lose it anyway, and certainly wouldn't warrant a poll. 

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Are those the only 2 choices? Why don't you just ask people if they enjoy city losing. That's what you're fishing for isn't it?

Suits the pro-LJ agenda. 

Anyone who wants LJ sacked must want the team to lose and doesn't support the club. 

Anyone wishing to protest inside the ground should stay away as they are distracting the team from getting back to winning ways and those who wish to protest by not going should go and watch the Gas, good riddance etc. 

It's ******* barmy tbh. 

Lets all wait for the summary boys and girls, RedndhiteRob will declare that because we all dont want City to lose a match it means the majority of us want Lee Johnson as manager. He'll no doubt take his findings to the board and Lee will get a contract extension.

Why is this for Rotherham?

Does Wednesday not count or something?  Are we 'allowed' to lose on Tuesday and presume everything is fine until Rotherham?

Besides; the poll questions are clearly designed to try and sow discord between fans - pretty poor stuff, if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Suits the pro-LJ agenda. 

Anyone who wants LJ sacked must want the team to lose and doesn't support the club. 

Anyone wishing to protest inside the ground should stay away as they are distracting the team from getting back to winning ways and those who wish to protest by not going should go and watch the Gas, good riddance etc. 

It's ******* barmy tbh. 

Agreed. It's like someone asking if they want to see more people run over at an accident blackspot as its the only thing likely to get speed bumps installed. 

What utter, divisive, nonsense this is. Having supported City for 50 years I always want them to win. Do I want a demonstrably failing manager overseeing the poorest run in the club's history to continue in charge, no I don't. Funnily enough there isn't a voting option to fit that perspective...

Archived