IGNORED

Who dips in to OTIB

Top Robin

20 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Well we know that Adam Baker comes on here from time to time as did David Lloyd. Mrs Lansdown is known to have a look in from time to time, so unsurprising that she was on her last night after yesterday's game.

Some of our local boys on the playing staff with families as supporters may also look on here but most likely aren't members, while as mentioned before anyone can browse anonymously. It would take a very strong person associated with the club in some way not to take a peep occasionally.

Who the hell is Adam Baker?

As for Sir Steves good lady wife, I have a message for her to relay to her husband.

"Let me start by saying Thank you for all you have done for us, we as supporters of BCFC are eternally grateful".

"I find myself in a rare position, a position to which I can offer a billionaire one small piece of  priceless advice, a moment where personal friendship may have clouded your judgement to a level of unattainable clarity...........EER TIS, GET RID OF EEEE, YOUVE DROPPED A GERT CLANGER R STEVIE IN KEEPING EEEE SO LONG, THAT LIL LEE KIDDER GOT US DROPPING LIKE A HOT CLARKSY AT ARF TIME, END IT NOW, END IT BEFORE WE GOT MORE NORDICS THAN B&Q AT CHRISTMAS TIME, ITS OVER".

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Some otib members didn't realise that Uncle Pete worked for the club. I'm just updating them.

I did know that, just was surprised if it was him posting because I hadn't heard that before.

Seems Tomarse remembered it right, it was another Johnson brother! 

I remember waiting for yessir posts on the Emad Moteab deal as it was the main source of news in those days (only 2008!).

Would've been fun if that saga happened today, poor google translations of Egyptian football journalists on twitter being posted on here!

17 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

The only use to the players would be comedy value. So much rubbish is written on here, why do you think it would be of any interest to them?

Players might go through their twitter mentions but I cant see them going anywhere near fans forums.

It's a bit like some of the players and the "head coach" really. 

So much rubbish appears from the bench  and on the pitch that it's worth only features in that of comedic value, tragedy at a dramatic push!!!

5 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

Who the hell is Adam Baker?

As for Sir Steves good lady wife, I have a message for her to relay to her husband.

"Let me start by saying Thank you for all you have done for us, we as supporters of BCFC are eternally grateful".

"I find myself in a rare position, a position to which I can offer a billionaire one small piece of  priceless advice, a moment where personal friendship may have clouded your judgement to a level of unattainable clarity...........EER TIS, GET RID OF EEEE, YOUVE DROPPED A GERT CLANGER R STEVIE IN KEEPING EEEE SO LONG, THAT LIL LEE KIDDER GOT US DROPPING LIKE A HOT CLARKSY AT ARF TIME, END IT NOW, END IT BEFORE WE GOT MORE NORDICS THAN B&Q AT CHRISTMAS TIME, ITS OVER".

Peg's post of the day! Take a bow son!

:clapping::clap::laughcont: :worship2:

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I had no idea Uncle Pete wrote on here. Coincidentally I watched his Cheltenham Chief scout video on youtube the other day...

Funny how much he looks like GJ.

Hiya Uncle Pete if you're reading! :sub:

It wasnt Pete. It was Gary's other brother. 

13 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Now that's passion I miss

Wasn't that photo Charlton (A)? I remember him chest beating after a couple of away games, but most excitedly at Charlton, perhaps because he had been in charge. Pemberton seems more invisible these days than I remembered him last season, even after LJ had arrived. He had a bit of a row with the ref at Wolves after the game, but his personality and body language seems a bit different (not a conspiracy theory before anyone jumps on this, I just think it would be great if he could be in front of the media once in a while and more visible than just the occasional feedback over LJ's shoulder).

7 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I did know that, just was surprised if it was him posting because I hadn't heard that before.

Seems Tomarse remembered it right, it was another Johnson brother! 

I remember waiting for yessir posts on the Emad Moteab deal as it was the main source of news in those days (only 2008!).

Would've been fun if that saga happened today, poor google translations of Egyptian football journalists on twitter being posted on here!

Ahhhhh

The memories

They could turn a tune in the days of 'disco'

(Could never work out which one was Gary - great make up)

2 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Not sure if it's been posted but i remember Pembo uploading a picture on Twitter and it had the OTIB address at the top was after we beat Fulham last season  

IMG_0712.JPG

I remember that, think that was because someone sent him the link to a thread that praised him during his time as caretaker. Doesn't necessarily make him a regular reader!

15 hours ago, Olé said:

Wasn't that photo Charlton (A)? I remember him chest beating after a couple of away games, but most excitedly at Charlton, perhaps because he had been in charge. Pemberton seems more invisible these days than I remembered him last season, even after LJ had arrived. He had a bit of a row with the ref at Wolves after the game, but his personality and body language seems a bit different (not a conspiracy theory before anyone jumps on this, I just think it would be great if he could be in front of the media once in a while and more visible than just the occasional feedback over LJ's shoulder).

I'm pretty sure it's Fulham after the Tomlin free kick. Could be wrong!

On 16/01/2017 at 12:02, Fordy62 said:

You've just got me thinking about exactly what my first team talk would be. 

If they've got the ball tackle them, pass it around nicely and make space whenever you can. If you see an opportunity to shoot take it and failing that just give it to Tammy. Now go and play football!

I think we'd be at risk of a hammering or two. But I'm quietly confident that I could have picked up 3 points in the last 11 games!

Your team talk is as bad as every other manager we have had. what you have said is if you see an opportunity to shoot then shoot on f in target.

On 16/01/2017 at 14:47, Tomarse said:

Have you ever seen some of the stuff on twitter. People think this place isn't retrospective of a wider fanbase. Maybe true... but bloody hell Twitter is far worse!

Yes but twitter is very different to a fans forum. Players will be on twitter for all sorts of reasons. What benefit would they get from reading a fans forum?

On 15/01/2017 at 14:23, RedDave said:

I would guess they don't. Tinnion admitted to reading it and being swayed.  Big mistake

Tinman contributed. Back when Tiny Pen15 was in charge, he was on the forum asking the fans to keep the faith (might have been the old rivals site or whatever?)

Archived