IGNORED

Team to play against Derby....

spudski

Tomlin was god again 2 games ago and after the subsequent bad hour following a energy sapping illness he is out again in every team?

On that basis are we now saying he can't play away?

If not in against Derby then surely not Villa, Leeds or Newcastle either? Where does not playing our most creative player stop? Can he be risked at home against Fulham?

3 hours ago, spudski said:

....bit of fun. Anyone else fancy a guess?

Based on what Pemberton has said, I can't see Tomlin starting. Maybe he will...but that's my gut instinct.

Pemberton added: “The Derby game will be very different to the Rotherham one. We’ll need to keep our shape and be solid out of possession.”

_________________________________________Geifer______________________________________________

Matthews-----------------------------------Flint--------------------------------Wright----------------------------------------------Golbourne
--------------------------------------------------------------------Hegeler----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Brownhill---------------------------------------------------------------------------Bryan-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------Taylor-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------Tammy-------------------------------Duric-------------------------------------------------------------

Mathews won't be ready till Fulham! Thank god we got an experienced rb to cover!! He's quick, 50 pence head and feet. Phew. 

19 minutes ago, BristolBEAT said:

I like how not one single post has Engvall and Magnusson any where near the 18 or in the 23 as some have listed.

Is Magnusson not injured or coming back from injury? Anyone else got a sneaky feeling we're going to get a result? Taylor with a late winner? That will go down well at Whorefield.

Fairly defensive:

_________________________________________Geifer______________________________________________

Little-----------------------------------------Flint--------------------------------Wright----------------------------------------------Golbourne
--------------------------------------------------GON/Pack----------------Hegeler-----------------------------------------------
---------------Cotterill-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bryan-----------
------------------------------------------------------------Tomlin/Brownhill-------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------Taylor/Duric-------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Wouldn't mind seeing us go all out tbh. We can't defend for shit no matter what formation and personnel we pick, so after finishing strongly on Saturday I'd be tempted to go for a relatively attacking line up. I'd rather we lose 4-3 going for it than play for a draw only to lose anyway!

Giefer

Little - Flint - Wright - Golbourne

O'Neil - Hegeler - Bryan

Paterson

Taylor - Djuric

Never ever ever ever ever going to happen under this manager.

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Team for tomorrow should be 
                    Fielding
Matthews. Flint. Wright. Mag
 Cotterill.  Hegeler GON. Bryan
                     Reid
                     Djuric

It won't be though 

No, it really shouldn't be, and won't be, thank ****.

Something slightly that could work away from home,

4-1-4-1

Geifer

Little - Flint - Wright - Golborne

Hegeler

Cotterill - Brownhill - Bryan - O'Dowda

Djuric

Lots of hard working players in midfield that'll put a shift in and if Djuric can hold it up they should have the legs to get up and counter attack.

9 hours ago, spudski said:

....bit of fun. Anyone else fancy a guess?

Based on what Pemberton has said, I can't see Tomlin starting. Maybe he will...but that's my gut instinct.

Pemberton added: “The Derby game will be very different to the Rotherham one. We’ll need to keep our shape and be solid out of possession.”

Matthews-----------------------------------Flint--------------------------------Wright----------------------------------------------Golbourne
--------------------------------------------------------------------Hegeler----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Brownhill---------------------------------------------------------------------------Bryan-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------Taylor-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------Tammy-------------------------------Duric-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I like the formation shows good width and attacking options but can I see LJ picking that line up ?

No way 

Pity

11 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

Something slightly that could work away from home,

4-1-4-1

Geifer

Little - Flint - Wright - Golborne

Hegeler

Cotterill - Brownhill - Bryan - O'Dowda

Djuric

Lots of hard working players in midfield that'll put a shift in and if Djuric can hold it up they should have the legs to get up and counter attack.

I mentioned a 4141 in the Lee Tomlin thread.  For me it's about getting the midfield forward as a unit.  I don't get the holding midfielders who just hold...even when we have the ball.

1 hour ago, JasonM88 said:

You're the one that put O'Neil and Hegeler as a midfield two, With Reid behind Djuric. Bye

I picked Hegeler and O'Neil in my eleven.

Archived