IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

40 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

They were still in the FA Cup at the very beginning of November ... but then they were forced to play in the first round against a team from the 4th division which was never going to end well ...

FACup.png.58146d1c2559664f41c35cb71a63ed4e.png

It’s the manner of that defeat that’s particularly amusing.

2-0 up inside 15 mins but still getting pumped 4-2 :clapping:

• Like 1

All joking aside (for a minute).
Can anyone remember where the '6th richest club in England " came from?
Someone must have said that to start the rumour, was it the BEP ? along with Billionaire and £15k watch. Or was it just some knob on a video spotting shite while someone filmed him . Be interesting to know, as it only took 5 minutes and Google to learn otherwise, bit much for the Post to be expected to check facts though.

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Someone must have said that to start the rumour, was it the BEP ? along with Billionaire and £15k watch. Or was it just some knob on a video spotting shite while someone filmed him . Be interesting to know, as it only took 5 minutes and Google to learn otherwise, bit much for the Post to be expected to check facts though.

Looks like it could have been Twentyman on Radio Bristol

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/5996/radio-bristol-wealthiest-club-england

"....& to think just 24 hrs ago we were worrying about a £10m debt, Administration and a 12 point deduction.

Funny old game isn't it!

Now we don't know what to spend the cash on first!!

Happy Dayz as DC would say.

What a time to be alive! "

Happy Dayz indeed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

What were you saying about some knob on a video spouting shite?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

This seems like a bloke playing championship manager for real. Get a lowly club, improve in all areas season by season, develop the stadium. Develop the commercial side (it couldn't be worse) and progress slowly until you are naturally able to actually buy and afford those elite players. Let's hope he doesn't get bored and swap clubs!

36 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Looks like it could have been Twentyman on Radio Bristol

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/5996/radio-bristol-wealthiest-club-england

"....& to think just 24 hrs ago we were worrying about a £10m debt, Administration and a 12 point deduction.

Funny old game isn't it!

Now we don't know what to spend the cash on first!!

Happy Dayz as DC would say.

What a time to be alive! "

Happy Dayz indeed!

Thank god that threat doesn`t exist any more.

• Haha 2

Financially they have no worries, simply because that computer shop poster they have makes up his own numbers.

The BBC report the Bodin fee is in the region of 400k.

This has now become 750k plus 25% sell on.

So when they are down to their last few quid, they've got him on hand to add a few million to the balance!

• Haha 2

On 06/01/2018 at 11:22, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Someone on that thread said - " I hate City with their stupid gifs for their goals but at least it is outside of the box thinking."

...but they already have their own for when Sinclair scores ...

trapatramp.gif

He must have had a pay rise and been for a makeover. 

It’s me there getting at seems I’ve hit a raw nerve the club have been in touch with me threatening me .In my post which has been deleted I omitted a full stop after al quadis so it inferred that they didn’t mind making people bankrupt it didnt mean that I meant bankers and banks in general don’t mind making people bankrupt I apologise for not prof reading my post but I’d been on the natch I’ve told Hamer I’ll see him in court but I’ll also meet in a dark alley if if he wants let’s see how that works out this will be my last post as it seems you can’t have an opion on here all I want for the club I’ve loved all my life is the best I’ll still be here when him and the fake shieks are back watching Chelsea 
ps steve if your reading this are the landing lights still on ?? 

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/7053/libelous-content-careful#ixzz53W3kZX7F

19 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

Makes you realise how well SL LJ and co took some of the stick dished out last season ( Me one of those guilty )

We never had an intervention from the Club at any point  it would appear

Which to be fair ‘ is testament to the Club and deserves aknowledgement

:city:  :clap:

• Like 7

Could be a case of getting a bit of tension between the fans and the board intentionally, creating a nice path with which their "positions have become untenable" and the easy way to walk away pushing the blame elsewhere??

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

More hilarity from the fewers.

The club have invited one of their forum users to discuss a potentially libellous post.

I remember something similar happening at Sheffield Wednesday a few years ago...

http://www.5rb.com/news/sheffield-wednesday-fc-drop-libel-claims-against-fans/

Edited by Sweeneys Penalties