IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

One day he's gonna have such a great wedding reception when his Best Man (unfortunately won't be Bodin :) ) unearths this little blast from the past and plays it to the room!  ..... (surefire wedding night passion killer, that is if the bride hasn't already buggered off back to her their parents by then.. cringe!! )

Corrected that for you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It must be great fun being a teenage City fan these days, there is just so much ammunition to rip the p!55 into your blue few mates.

Head butting minibus windows, stealing player watches, making cringe-worthy videos. The list goes on and on :clapping:

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I can't even bring myself to click on the link, looking at the still I think I will have that same cringy feel that I get watching David Brent........ I just can't...... 

At least David Brent means to be cringy, this kid is actually being serious.... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, myol'man said:

It must be great fun being a teenage City fan these days, there is just so much ammunition to rip the p!55 into your blue few mates.

Head butting minibus windows, stealing player watches, making cringe-worthy videos. The list goes on and on :clapping:

Few indeed... I imagine it's harder and harder for teenagers these days to find a Rovers fan to have banter with than it would have been for us.

46 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Quiet here today but not so quiet at the swamp which has now apparently been improved by storm damage:

Bristol Rovers' Memorial Stadium hit by 'significant' storm damage

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-memorial-stadium-hit-1304511#ICID=Android_BristolPostApp_AppShare

Burst water pipes in the kitchens have caused flooding and damages to the offices below. 

I’ve managed to get an exclusive photo of Darrell Clarke’s office....

30D1496E-E552-49BD-9878-99B0B03BCFD6.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Quiet here today but not so quiet at the swamp which has now apparently been improved by storm damage:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-memorial-stadium-hit-1304511#ICID=Android_BristolPostApp_AppShare

Significant demage caused by burst water pipes! How much does it cost to buy some insulation from B&Q? With all the white plastic chairs Rovers have bought they should get a discount 

46 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Burst water pipes in the kitchens have caused flooding and damages to the offices below. 

I’ve managed to get an exclusive photo of Darrell Clarke’s office....

30D1496E-E552-49BD-9878-99B0B03BCFD6.png

Couldn't even get his sign straight..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The club is currently working hard to dry the place out and have assured fans that the kitchen will be fully operational for Saturday’s game against Northampton, albeit under a temporary roof.

Can't think why this made me laugh!

Like most of their stands will be “fully operational, albeit under a temporary roof” 

#thegift

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The club is currently working hard to dry the place out and have assured fans that the kitchen will be fully operational for Saturday’s game against Northampton, albeit under a temporary roof.

Can't think why this made me laugh!

Probably because it's a superfluous comment. :)

• Like 1

"Maintenance staff and contractors were on site at The Memorial Stadium yesterday and today after a significant amount of damage was caused to the kitchen in the Poplar Stand, as well as the toilets and offices below."

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2018/march/stormdamagestatement/

It is called the Poplar Stand because the club was so poplar when they played at Wembly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

No doubt they will be making an insurance claim...!