IGNORED

Wade Elliott new job

Major Isewater

36 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Sack him due to 'differences in views on academy football'. Ends up at a Premier League academy less than a year later. That just about sums up this club at the minute.

Yep, I agree...Wade and Pembo were good solid guys, great ex-pros, I think it's a shame we've lost both of them...

Well done Wade and good luck!

Another proof that being good at what you do is not what LJ wants from those around him, yes yes yes is all he wants to hear - (cardinal sin coming!) must have studied politics in the thatcher years!

Personal opinions not allowed, so no place in the club for dissenters.

15 minutes ago, Tiree said:

many leave and go on to better things and 90% of the Forum (about 2% of our fans base) were pleased to see them go; SoD - England and Liverpool; McInnis Aberdeen

The more telling point is that everyone we've had after GJ, except for Cotterill, was hired as a head coach.

I think LJ needs to go, but I don't think he'll be a flop after this. As you've already said, we've had plenty of ex-coaches leave and go on to better things.

The buck stops with the board. They've been playing Football Manager with the club for years now, and they are showing no sign of stopping, even with relegation becoming more and more likely each week.

Archived