IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

How can i feel nervous watching that, nothing to do with City :laughcont::blink:

Bannan looks gutted, Time for a change Barry, nice and sunny in BS3

Now there's a signing that would excite me. Was amazed to see that there wasn't a CM on the 'wish list'. 

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

So who do people want to win it . I'm going Huddersfield. 

Yep wanted them from the off. Love an underdog story. And would be nice to see another team breaking into the Premier League.

Wednesday, Fulham, Reading....to quote Robbo...'zzz'

Sorry if this has already been pointed out - but interesting that all 4 coaches in champ playoffs foreign appointments. Reading and Huddersfield both unfancied at start of season. Been raised here before but could work well for City whenever LJ's reign comes to an end - we are increasingly looking abroad for players, and the head coach structure imposed by club is more common in Europe. Would like to think our Board have a list of those who could be a good fit. 

Just now, GoodridgeandGoater said:

Sorry if this has already been pointed out - but interesting that all 4 coaches in champ playoffs foreign appointments. Reading and Huddersfield both unfancied at start of season. Been raised here before but could work well for City whenever LJ's reign comes to an end - we are increasingly looking abroad for players, and the head coach structure imposed by club is more common in Europe. Would like to think our Board have a list of those who could be a good fit. 

Bring back Benny...

Archived