IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Agree Bob , done nothing really since leaving Huddersfield. No pace , doesn't work the defence like wilbs for example and hasn't scored regularly for ages. £10m :disapointed2se:

Been watching him , doesn't work very hard closing down and offers no real threat - they keep saying about his pace but I've never thought of him as pacy :ermm:

Id have Wells over him any day

Three straight seasons in the championship with 20+. Fantastic return. £10m doesn't seem off when people think Tammy is worth £30m and Kodjia went for £15m after a third of the time 'proving' himself  

But going to Boro seems to have been a terrible decision in hindsight. 

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Agree Bob , done nothing really since leaving Huddersfield. No pace , doesn't work the defence like wilbs for example and hasn't scored regularly for ages. £10m :disapointed2se:

Aside from 85 goals for Blackburn you're right! 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Been watching him , doesn't work very hard closing down and offers no real threat - they keep saying about his pace but I've never thought of him as pacy :ermm:

Id have Wells over him any day

Doesn't work hard at all , very overrated. Some on here last summer saying he's brilliant go and get him. Didn't want him then and would have him for £1m now never mind 10

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

You said he did nothing since leaving Huddersfield, which is nonsense. He had three straight seasons where he hit 20+ in the championship after Huddersfield. 

Yeah well i forgot about  that :laughcont: still crap now though. (watch him get the winner)

How much has he gone for in transfers . Must be about £25-£30m :blink:

Bit biased here, as I have family in Huddersfield so keep an eye out for them.

Would love Van La Parre, Kachunga or Smith here at City. Kachunga for £1.1million in March could be one of the best bargains of recent years for Huddersfield. Love their pressing style of football as well. They deserve to win tonight, although it's all set for a Rhodes shin-in on the break.

12 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Yeah well i forgot about  that :laughcont: still crap now though. (watch him get the winner)

How much has he gone for in transfers . Must be about £25-£30m :blink:

Don't disagree that he looks a shadow of his former player. Not sure what they did to him at Boro but his career took a nosedive when he went there.

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Lack of confidence maybe. Good pre season he might be back to somewhere near his best

Yeah or maybe a lack of desire after getting another big money move. You don't suddenly turn into a bad player when you've been scoring for fun year after year. 

Watch him come up with the winner now :laugh: 

Archived