IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

6 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Anyone see the pitch invasion at the Millwall game a hundred or so scummy fans giving shit to the Scunthorpe players. What a shitty club.

They are scum of the earth and deserve the label. The way they play mirrors the fans, aggressive and lack any style.  hope they get stuffed by Scunthorpe in second leg

12 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The League Play Offs Commence tonight with League One Semis

Bradford v Fleetwood

Scunthorpe v Millwall

Personally I hope Fleetwood get promoted , well 'built' club and Wes is there

If not Bradford would be my choice

Predicting Play Offs are difficult but can see Millwall going up

Any preferences or predictions boys n girls ?

Dont want Bradford going up no pubs up there only mosques

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Anyone see the pitch invasion at the Millwall game a hundred or so scummy fans giving shit to the Scunthorpe players. What a shitty club.

Them potentially in the same division as Leeds, Cardiff, Wolves, Villa, us, Sheff Utd and some or all of Brum, Forest, Wednesday and Swansea next season could be interesting... 

Bradford dont appear to have changed much from the side we smashed 6-0 two years ago. Millwall are perennial strugglers in the league and the other two are almost as small as Burton.

We would have to go some to get close to relegation next year.

9 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Dont want Bradford going up no pubs up there only mosques

I'm so sorry to hear you have not managed to find any pubs on your previous trip (or trips?) to Bradford. Beerintheevening.com lists Bradford as having 163 pubs. I've taken the following from the website footballgroundguide.com, who list six pubs they recommend for away fans:

"Chris O'Sullivan a visiting Bury fan recommends the Bradford Arms on Manningham Lane; 'It is only about two minutes from the ground and was welcoming to away fans'. About a ten minute walk away from the stadium along Manningham Road (going away from the City Centre) is the Cartwright Hotel, which has a sizeable bar. Also about a ten minute walk away (this time towards the City Centre) is the 'Corn Dolly' on Bolton Road, which is listed in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide, as is the New Beehive on Westgate. The New Beehive is somewhat of a 'step back in time' still having gas lighting.

Near to Bradford Forster Square Station on North Parade is another pub to feature in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide, the Sparrow Bier Bar. This bar offers up to four real ales, plus ciders and continental lagers. Neil Le Milliere a visiting Exeter City fan adds; 'The Sparrow was superb. Although on the small side (it is probably only good for 50 or so supporters), it is still an excellent place to visit with a superb choice of ales and special drinks. Plus the pork pies were to die for!' "

Hope this helps you to find a pub if they come up next season!

Bit confused by the relevance of the mosques. Unless you mean that, whenever you go to a game and cannot find a pub, you try to find a mosque to go to instead? Fair enough if you want to do so but, if you don't enjoy the mosques all that much, maybe try a cafe or restaurant instead? Much better substitute for a pub atmosphere than mosques tend to be...

To be honest, maybe it's just me but, when I go to an away game, I tend to get there a couple of hours before, get some lunch, have a drink and go to the game. And get a train back fairly quickly after the final whistle. Bradford is a long trip and, unless you were staying overnight - and I can think of much better away trips to do that - I'm not sure how someone would squeeze in going to worship somewhere as well!

9 hours ago, RumRed said:

Well as posts go this has to be one of the most ignorant, and questionable, I've ever seen.

Absolutely, especially bearing in mind it has some very stiff competition!

Archived