IGNORED

2017 Play Offs

BobBobSuperBob

Just now, Owl Visiting said:

Not the best of games was it. Can't ever remember seeing us have less attacks in a game.

Happy with a draw though, puts us in a good position for the second leg on Wednesday.

Think you will overpower Huddersfield at Hillsborough and Fulham will sneak thro at Madjeski :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Owl Visiting said:

Not the best of games was it. Can't ever remember seeing us have less attacks in a game.

Happy with a draw though, puts us in a good position for the second leg on Wednesday.

It certainly wasn`t! I`m afraid I gave up at half time and it doesn`t sound like I missed much after that.

You should be favourites on Wednesday though and it surely has to be a better game.

14 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Remember being there . Gerard lavin. Think we lost 2 1 late on . Also when we beat them 2 0 . And it was bouncing. But best one for me . We beat them 3 1 on a Friday night . Quality 

Remember that 3-1 game, great atmosphere!

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

I think they were top of the league. And we went 1 down. Then super scotty Murray came to the party . I think 

Thorpe, Matthews and Peacock scored. Matthews goal was a cracker, little 1-2 with Peacock on the edge of the box if I remember right. 

3 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Thorpe, Matthews and Peacock scored. Matthews goal was a cracker, little 1-2 with Peacock on the edge of the box if I remember right. 

That's the game! Cracking Fri night, big crowd, another massive City away following, big noise! Top night.

3 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I just googled that match . And you're spot GR . Great memory. Also said cureton was up front for them . Forgot that as well. 2001 .How time flies 

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Here's the team that night 

Bristol City: Phillips, Hill, Burnell, Bell, Murray, Clist (Hulbert), Carey, Maddison, Brown (Tinnion), Peacock, Thorpe (Matthews). Subs not used: Amankwaah, Malessa.

Neil Maddison, forgot about him!

15 minutes ago, glynriley said:

What a game that was. I always remember getting back to the City Junior Strikers coach that night to find a brick had been lobbed through mine and my old man's window! 

17 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Here's the team that night 

Bristol City: Phillips, Hill, Burnell, Bell, Murray, Clist (Hulbert), Carey, Maddison, Brown (Tinnion), Peacock, Thorpe (Matthews). Subs not used: Amankwaah, Malessa.

Who was malessa?

Archived