IGNORED

How many of you were

Dave

Nobody was keeping us off the pitch that day! It was a sheer outpouring of joy after years of missing out to trolls like Cardiff, Plymouth and Brighton. I was straight on from the east end. Mobbed Basso and Bradley Orr.. Orr was like "alllreeet calm down laddds!" In typical scouse style!

9 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

It's alright, I've got a seriously incriminating picture of our Julie, which means she'll get them to drop the charges in my case ;):D 

You do ?  I only have this one ..............

Julie.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Just now, Rednwhiterob said:

It's an offence to enter the field of play. Those that do go on the pitch tend to be gloryhunters, nobheads and fat chavs.

Well I offended then, but I don't fit into any of your catagories. :blink:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

The last time I remember going on the pitch was in 1976.....For those of you that were around that was a very long, hot and glorious summer.

Kinda grew out of it after that.

You grew up young, I'm still resisting. I hope it never happens. 

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I wasn't even born :P 

Showoff :P

@RobboredI rember that summer alright, hose pipe bans and parks were just brown, totally brown not a blade of green to be seen. Yes parks, the glorious 6 weeks school holidays off on our bikes and climbing trees. 

I've had responsibility alright, too much at times. But you got me thinking  Maybe that's why I like going to football so much, it's a great stress release (as well as stress giver at times), at least 90 minutes away from life and responsibilities, and if we get a measure of success where it feels right to run on the pitch, eg promotion, (at the end of the match), well I'm there, sorry @JulieH ! :bounce:

6 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

@JulieH your overuse of exclamation marks is criminal. Any more of that and I'll be forced to slap on the furry handcuffs and take down your ahem "particulars"!!!!!!!!!

Noted I will try to stop.

cant use emojis on this for some reason, hence overuse of exclamation marks. 

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Noted I will try to stop.

cant use emojis on this for some reason, hence overuse of exclamation marks. 

Yeah you can, you just have to pick them from up there where the smiley face it. Click on the smiley face, then click on categories, and then click on emoticons, and voila! :) 

20 hours ago, JulieH said:

12 is a good time for us, the McDonald's breakfast has normally been eaten by then.

if we need to come we will give you a ring to make sure you are in, save us crashing the door, and you can put the kettle on! 

What if we're students . :fear:

Archived