IGNORED

Dm if you want a scrap

Unan

I've had to block a load of them after I replied to their tweet with something along the lines of "did their nursery know they were planning to run off to Bristol on Sunday" and then got all sorts of interesting/abusive replies! :D 

4 hours ago, lost black rat said:

so you wana have a go do ya

see you in the park then

yep by the see saw next to the climbing frame

Don't forget your suncream.

And make sure you've got your clean underpants on!

(Well, that's what my dear old mum used to say to me).

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I've had to block a load of them after I replied to their tweet with something along the lines of "did their nursery know they were planning to run off to Bristol on Sunday" and then got all sorts of interesting/abusive replies! :D 

Not sure what else you were expecting after tweeting that to a bunch of kids clearly on a wind up.

They couldn't fight their way IN to a wet paper bag let alone out of one. 

Fortunately I am now too old (or, in reality, lazy) to even contemplate violence of any description. I got that out of my system as a pubescent teen (yes a late developer):clapping:

2 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I genuinely never thought I would see the day when an official representative of the SC&T was openly arranging their fights on social media :sad26:

What would Roger Malone think if he could see what we have become?

I didn't offer them anything - honest! They offered to do all sorts to my mum though :blink:

30 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I didn't offer them anything - honest! They offered to do all sorts to my mum though :blink:

And now your mother's getting involved! This is like a vision of hell :facepalm:

I did have to walk around a fight on a Stockwell housing estate when two kids were fighting and their mothers joined in but I had hoped that this was a world away from BS3.

13 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

And now your mother's getting involved! This is like a vision of hell :facepalm:

I did have to walk around a fight on a Stockwell housing estate when two kids were fighting and their mothers joined in but I had hoped that this was a world away from BS3.

Ha, she wasn't literally getting involved, they dragged her into it themselves :facepalm:

A bunch of young boys trying to look hard and manly............:facepalm:

I remember being exactly the same 50 or so years ago.

My dad used to ape when I went off to football wearing my Docs, Levi's, Ben Sherman's with my Harrington. He always reckoned I'd get arrested.

Archived