IGNORED

New home kit (Merged)

SecretSam

9 hours ago, SecretSam said:

I can't help think the club's missing a trick, but hey - they're the experts

On another note, was looking at a cycling page the other day and noticed that Bournemouth have their own range of cycling jerseys - perhaps BS should get into cycling as well?!?  It's a big thing in Bristol and beyond

9 hours ago, glynriley said:

We know, it causes havoc with the crowds up The Mem.

9 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Eh?

I think GR is referring to the gasheads blaming a low home attendance on a cycling event on the Downs...

Will be held back until about three weeks before the season starts,as to build up the anticipation,then released in a blaze of glory(or not) in time for a rush of sales.

28 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Last seasons that. 

Edit- actually! Where are the hashtags!?!? If that is the new home then that's very similar to current one

They had to take the hashtags off the kit worn by the players as the FA said they weren't within shirt/advertising regulations. 

http://mobile.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/statement-regarding-city-shirts-3227327.aspx

On 5/25/2017 at 13:16, SecretSam said:

I can't help think the club's missing a trick, but hey - they're the experts

On another note, was looking at a cycling page the other day and noticed that Bournemouth have their own range of cycling jerseys - perhaps BS should get into cycling as well?!?  It's a big thing in Bristol and beyond

I've now also seen one for (T)Watford (lots of those yellow freaks round my way)

Come on, City, big market.  Well, me at least.  Decent jerseys are £40+, must be a few bob in it?  Every Charidee under the sun has someone churning them out for cycling events.  I've got an MS one.

On 2017-6-14 at 07:29, Dollymarie said:

They had to take the hashtags off the kit worn by the players as the FA said they weren't within shirt/advertising regulations. 

http://mobile.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/statement-regarding-city-shirts-3227327.aspx

I spotted hashtags on some of the kits worn by players fairly late in the season.

Cannot remember the game. but there was a long video with all the tunnel stuff pre-match.

Was Sheffield Wednesday at home. 

Around 4.15 in, you can see the hashtags on O'Dowda's top

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Made some fantasy kits for FM2017, actually ashamed to admit how much I like the 'rugby blue' kit :shutup:

ae005e1f0b935549f034a444391e7089.png

I like that a lot and wouldn't have a problem with that shade of blue in an away or third kit. I haven't bought a replica kit for many years though and it would need to be 100% cotton or similar for me to consider getting one. Don't think that's going to fit with the business model, sadly!

Archived