IGNORED

New home kit (Merged)

SecretSam

Q.E.D.

Noticed a recent trend for footballers to wear short white socks with flip flops. Too close to sicks with sandals for me!

sandals.jpg

5 hours ago, kmpowell said:

Thanks @Dollymarie I emailed the club shop to see if they could answer, and a chap called Ryan emailed back confirming that all mini-kits are the inferior printed/redesigned version. If I want a 'proper' shirt then I have to buy a 6yr old youth size which he said is a 5-6yr. 

Jasper is 4 in October this year, so I'm thinking it might be too big. :(

I could try and get 3 and a half year old nephew to go try one on at some point with me to see how that fits him? 

10 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I could try and get 3 and a half year old nephew to go try one on at some point with me to see how that fits him? 

Wow that really is going above & beyond dolls. Thank you so much. I really dont don't want to impose though, so please don't do anything out of your way. 

Its such a shame (but not a surprise) our club penny pitch and get things wrong so frequently with the merchandise. 3/4/5 year olds are more than big enough to wear proper shirts and I think Nike have it spot on with their products. 

His football club at pre-school is awash with Chelsea, Palace and a few other London clubs, so I thought it would be great if I could break it up with a bit of West Country shirt action. Oh well, it looks likes he'll just have to make do with his England kit for another year. 

36 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Wow that really is going above & beyond dolls. Thank you so much. I really dont don't want to impose though, so please don't do anything out of your way. 

Next time I'm passing and have nephew with me I shall try and remember to pop in there with him :) 

1 hour ago, kmpowell said:

Its such a shame (but not a surprise) our club penny pitch and get things wrong so frequently with the merchandise. 3/4/5 year olds are more than big enough to wear proper shirts and I think Nike have it spot on with their products. 

His football club at pre-school is awash with Chelsea, Palace and a few other London clubs, so I thought it would be great if I could break it up with a bit of West Country shirt action. Oh well, it looks likes he'll just have to make do with his England kit for another year. 

Have to agree. My 9 year old had the shirt from the 14/15 season when he was 7. I got the 10 year old and it fit perfectly (just to add, my son isn't some giant kid - all other age related clothes fit) so City sizes are crap.

Even hubby has to have a 5xl in his rugger shirt when normally a 3xl suffices.

Archived